「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 18, 2015 at 10:25 PM Post #153,256 of 177,742
  Anime came out~ Can't think of anything much of note besides just a lot playing kancolle for the last month for me.

Been keepin up with anime that's been coming out which means I'm good. Dungeon Pickup is the obvious winner for me this season. Couple other mentionables but I'll leave that for later.

May 18, 2015 at 11:17 PM Post #153,257 of 177,742
You'll need
  1. android debug bridge (adb) on your computer
  2. (maybe) a custom bootloader (e.g. TWRP or ClockworkMod)
  3. a custom ROM (either update zip or ROM image)

Oh dont get me wrong, i know what i hace to do. The thing is, i was wondering if it was really worth it. I could just get a ROM manager backup of i dont like it and call it a day but i dont feel like going through the hassle if it aint worth it

May 18, 2015 at 11:40 PM Post #153,258 of 177,742
Oh dont get me wrong, i know what i hace to do. The thing is, i was wondering if it was really worth it. I could just get a ROM manager backup of i dont like it and call it a day but i dont feel like going through the hassle if it aint worth it

Is fun ever worth it? 
wink.gif

I've screwed up my tablet numerous times and lost all my data.
Had to flash the factory image with fastboot lol.

Wrote a parametric EQ for my new player
biggrin.gif

didn't write the input boxes to change the filter parameters yet...

May 18, 2015 at 11:44 PM Post #153,259 of 177,742
  Hey guys, any rooter or at least ricer ITT? Have you installed Custom rOMs in your android device? i want to know how good its the experience of a custom ROM, i have my phone rooted and so far im fascinated by the benefits of being an admin

Rooter and ricer here.

Custom ROMs are nice, and a quicker way of getting updates to a newer Android version. I used to use a clean custom Kitkat ROM + Xposed, but now since it's kinda broken in Lollipop I'm now on a ROM that has features baked-in.

9V6LybI.jpg

Taking a peak at your plan to watch... Go watch Baccano, Nichijou, Tentai Senshi Sunred, Working. You can also go and delete OreImo off your plan to watch list as it is bad.

Surely you mean just the ONAs...

May 19, 2015 at 12:17 AM Post #153,263 of 177,742

May 19, 2015 at 12:40 AM Post #153,266 of 177,742
Just read this

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/wakusei_no_samidare/

It's quite good. Great ending too.

Spirit Circle by the same author is a pretty fantastic read too. No brakes on the feels train.

May 19, 2015 at 12:45 AM Post #153,268 of 177,742
Oh man, @Idsynchrono_24. I went to a local pub with my previous research lab group and had a Boulder chocolate shake nitro, ermagawd it bests the Left Hand Nitro milk stout.

It's easily one of the best beers I've had and it legitimately tasted like chocolate on the aftertaste.

I don't think I've ever seen anything from Boulder around here. Pop on the site and see this: 

Seems about right LOL. I'll be in CA in a week's time, so I'll probably pop into a BevMo to check for it. Thanks for the rec!~

May 19, 2015 at 1:51 AM Post #153,269 of 177,742
May 19, 2015 at 2:25 AM Post #153,270 of 177,742
I don't think I've ever seen anything from Boulder around here. Pop on the site and see this: 

Seems about right LOL. I'll be in CA in a week's time, so I'll probably pop into a BevMo to check for it. Thanks for the rec!~

XD
At least they have a map for their availability. But yeah, I asked the bartender for their recommendation of a good dessert beer and the Boulder came up quickly. It's one of the sweeter beers I've had, if not the sweetest (it actually might be sweeter than that pumpkin pie Elysian ale), so just a forewarning there in case you don't like sweet stuff. If you leave it out too long (I had it out for a good 45 minutes since I was busy chatting), it almost becomes a bit syrupy as the nitrogen runs out/escapes.

I had no idea that bars sell nitro beers on tap though; it had the same cascading head like in the Left Hand nitro. Most of the folks at my table ordered the same beer actually, so it seems to be a popular choice. I was told that Boulder actually does sell a bottled version of their chocolate shake, but it doesn't have the nitrogen treatment and it isn't as good (says the bartender, not me).

[rule]
How not to start a new PM 101:
I've been in a Head-Fi PM group with 3 other people recently. We wanted to start a new chain since the old one was getting too long and when someone did so, they literally copied all previous messages into the new one.

Yeah.....don't do that. It kind of really defeats the purpose of starting a new PM....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back