「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 18, 2015 at 8:27 PM Post #153,244 of 177,741
  Kotoura-san is a pretty cute show. I'm enjoying it so far.

I'll get my fair share of cute next season with more Aria and more Non Non Biyori.
Actually hyped for that!

May 18, 2015 at 8:52 PM Post #153,247 of 177,741

DanMachi 07

Forgot to watch em last weekend.
Wallenstein is pretty funny.
Hestia is pathetic.
Bell is still as stupid as ever.
But somehow stupid guy got harem

No. 1 rule of harem: guy has to be dense

Originally Posted by kaixax555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

KinMosa 7

Love the Engrish, Karen's "YES" is so Kongou (or is it the other way around)

I once thought about moving to US and deal drugs when I was desperate in my 3rd semester at uni.

Seriously, now continuing to the OVA

Don't forget the omake 
bigsmile_face.gif

May 18, 2015 at 8:52 PM Post #153,248 of 177,741
Anybody have any recommendations for something fun to watch?

Somewhere between Shirobako, Gatchaman Crowds, and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei would be fine. Just needs to be fun.

My list: http://anilist.co/animelist/HybridCore

May 18, 2015 at 8:53 PM Post #153,249 of 177,741
  Hey guys, any rooter or at least ricer ITT? Have you installed Custom rOMs in your android device? i want to know how good its the experience of a custom ROM, i have my phone rooted and so far im fascinated by the benefits of being an admin

I'm not an expert, but having Jelly Bean (or even KitKat if you feel adventurous) on a phone that oficially never got out of Gingerbread was pretty cool.

Also root=admin privledges?

And some of the ROMs have features others don't have - like Paranoid Android had the ability to lock out specific permissions for apps or set the rendering resolution per app (for example to get the layout used on higher resolution phones or even phablets/tablets).

May 18, 2015 at 9:00 PM Post #153,251 of 177,741
  I'm not an expert, but having Jelly Bean (or even KitKat if you feel adventurous) on a phone that oficially never got out of Gingerbread was pretty cool.

Also root=admin privledges?

yep. Right now just the admin privileges are really fun and cool to have, but i was thinking about maybe taking the next step and installing a ROM (paranoid android). Maybe someone here has any experience with ROMs so you could help me. Back to anime, i have to say that my first experience with manga here was... quite horrible. Some highlights in that translation

- Keeping the shifu
- Sempai
- Senzei
- Shoujou

And many more

May 18, 2015 at 9:15 PM Post #153,252 of 177,741
  Hey guys, any rooter or at least ricer ITT? Have you installed Custom rOMs in your android device? i want to know how good its the experience of a custom ROM, i have my phone rooted and so far im fascinated by the benefits of being an admin

I've had fun messing with my phone and tablet when I first got it.
dumped a linux distro on it and installed windows in QEMU lol.

but now I'm using the lolipop OTA, pretty happy with it.

May 18, 2015 at 9:20 PM Post #153,253 of 177,741
  yep. Right now just the admin privileges are really fun and cool to have, but i was thinking about maybe taking the next step and installing a ROM (paranoid android). Maybe someone here has any experience with ROMs so you could help me.

You'll need
  • android debug bridge (adb) on your computer
  • (maybe) a custom bootloader (e.g. TWRP or ClockworkMod)
  • a custom ROM (either update zip or ROM image)

May 18, 2015 at 10:13 PM Post #153,255 of 177,741
  Anybody have any recommendations for something fun to watch?

Somewhere between Shirobako, Gatchaman Crowds, and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei would be fine. Just needs to be fun.

My list: http://anilist.co/animelist/HybridCore

Taking a peak at your plan to watch... Go watch Baccano, Nichijou, Tentai Senshi Sunred, Working. You can also go and delete OreImo off your plan to watch list as it is bad.
  Finally NOT busy after a good month or more. Don't think I missed anything right?

Anime came out~ Can't think of anything much of note besides just a lot playing kancolle for the last month for me.

Writing a review right now, almost done~

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back