「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 28, 2015 at 12:08 PM Post #149,491 of 177,742
  Log Horizon 2 final

Finally Crusty appeared again. And in China! Wow!  
No announcement for season 3? This irritates me

Welp no s3 in near future poi, as s2 already gone beyond the web novel serialization in progress..

Mar 28, 2015 at 2:31 PM Post #149,494 of 177,742
Laaaaaame. Not the worst ending I've seen, but the way that war ended was garbage. I'm surprised we didn't see Inaho and Asseylum going out or something, because that ship was pushed pretty hard by the series.
So yeah, pretty mediocre as expected.

Edit: Rolling Girls ending

YESSSS. Also, NOOOOOO. Now I have nothing that's good that's airing to look forward to.

Mar 28, 2015 at 3:00 PM Post #149,495 of 177,742
Durararara X2 episode 12

Holy poop, what a spectacular end!
Mikado is completely nuts.
And looks like we will get to see a lot more Yakuza stuff next season. I love Yakuza/Mafia stories ♥
Like I said before, I really don't understand why there isn't a real proper Yakuza anime out there.
Hype!

This season did start of with a bit of a weird pacing but Durararara quickly found back into its old groove.
I love this series.

Mar 28, 2015 at 3:45 PM Post #149,498 of 177,742
The Coffee Mug/Teacup industry has gotten away with too much and for too long
[rule]

Seriously friends.

They're taking money by exploiting our petty desires to drink tea and coffee out of a specific mug. Nope, a glass doesn't cut it. A cup doesn't cut it, but a stupid mug? A round, tiny cup? I mean, WHY does no-one notice this? Isn't it at all weird to you, that it's social taboo to drink tea or coffee out of a glass?

are you sayin there's coffee drm? serious question

are you sayin there's coffee drm? serious question

aCEi54a.jpg

OK... -_-

Mar 28, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #149,499 of 177,742
  http://www.famitsu.com/news/201503/28075130.html

New Steins Gate Anime Sequel/Alternate Timeline has been announced featuring the main characters of the original series
S2 CONFIRMED POI!

Panda is late for the party...again.

Mar 28, 2015 at 4:30 PM Post #149,501 of 177,742
I am finally done with my model kit, took like two weeks to complete lol

Completed kit, I touched up the shading and topcoated again.

Some shading detail. Tamiya weathering master is great for bringing out the looks of the model.

A closer look at the shoulder armor to show the detailing and the nice silver piping.

Black wire for the rocket anchor, which gives good results.

Beam boomerang, personally I find this weapon a little boring.

Anti-ship sword, it is so big it is heavy, and it has two beams.

Simple review to keep it short.

Articulation:
Pretty good, head is on a ball joint.
Hips move well, elbows are double jointed and bend 180 degrees.
Fully articulated fingers.
Front skirts are on a double ball-hinge joint, and don't fall off which is good.
Back skirts don't move individually ,which is a bummer.
Knees are double jointed and ankles are pretty good.

Overall typical MG level of articulation, which is in summary, very good.

Design:
I actually have a number of Strike Gundam model kits. The Entry Grade is pretty bare and boring. I also have a RG Aile Strike which I have not built yet.
I looked at all the Strike Gundam models released by Bandai. The HG is pretty plain, the old MG looks really plain despite being MG, the newer MG looks much better but still plain, the RG looks incredibly detailed but I don't like the shoulder armor and the head. The PG is pretty much perfect actually.
With Dragon Momoko adapting the PG design on an MG frame, I think they pretty much hit a home run. It looks incredible, probably the best looking iteration of the Strike in my book. It is even more interesting that they provided a custom color (probably Shinn Asuka custom colour) which makes this kit look more unique.

This kit not only has incredible detail, it is undergated (i.e. nubs are hidden) which makes the kit look much more appealing.

Issues:
Yes as with every kit, there are things I am concerned about.
1. V-fin is a little loose, but can be held on with a drop of glue.
2. Boomerang fits a little loose on shoulder, can be improved with glue.
3. Fitment can be a little tight, needs a little more force to push together.
4. Some pieces don't align perfectly, might need a little more sanding to get it lined perfectly.
5. Leg attachment to hip is a little loose, came off quite a few times during posing, A drop of glue or two would help.
6. Fingers are too articulated IMO, would be better if I can have something like fingers from Strike Freedom or RG fingers.
7. Joints can be a little too tight (especially wrist joints).
8. Wish for more articulation in ankles.
9. Not 100% colour accurate, to make it look like the cover prepare for two cans of spray paint (silver and RAF medium grey) and some masking tape.

Overall nice kit, IMO they beat Bandai at their own game by releasing something really special at a really affordable price point.

Mar 28, 2015 at 4:46 PM Post #149,502 of 177,742
  http://www.famitsu.com/news/201503/28075130.html

New Steins Gate Anime Sequel/Alternate Timeline has been announced featuring the main characters of the original series

S2 CONFIRMED POI!

Oh yay something to look forward to.

Aldnoah was crap. No Slain domination so it can go to hell.

Mar 28, 2015 at 4:48 PM Post #149,503 of 177,742
  I am finally done with my model kit, took like two weeks to complete lol

Completed kit, I touched up the shading and topcoated again.

Some shading detail. Tamiya weathering master is great for bringing out the looks of the model.

A closer look at the shoulder armor to show the detailing and the nice silver piping.

Black wire for the rocket anchor, which gives good results.

Beam boomerang, personally I find this weapon a little boring.

Anti-ship sword, it is so big it is heavy, and it has two beams.

Simple review to keep it short.

Articulation:
Pretty good, head is on a ball joint.
Hips move well, elbows are double jointed and bend 180 degrees.
Fully articulated fingers.
Front skirts are on a double ball-hinge joint, and don't fall off which is good.
Back skirts don't move individually ,which is a bummer.
Knees are double jointed and ankles are pretty good.

Overall typical MG level of articulation, which is in summary, very good.

Design:
I actually have a number of Strike Gundam model kits. The Entry Grade is pretty bare and boring. I also have a RG Aile Strike which I have not built yet.
I looked at all the Strike Gundam models released by Bandai. The HG is pretty plain, the old MG looks really plain despite being MG, the newer MG looks much better but still plain, the RG looks incredibly detailed but I don't like the shoulder armor and the head. The PG is pretty much perfect actually.
With Dragon Momoko adapting the PG design on an MG frame, I think they pretty much hit a home run. It looks incredible, probably the best looking iteration of the Strike in my book. It is even more interesting that they provided a custom color (probably Shinn Asuka custom colour) which makes this kit look more unique.

This kit not only has incredible detail, it is undergated (i.e. nubs are hidden) which makes the kit look much more appealing.

Issues:
Yes as with every kit, there are things I am concerned about.
1. V-fin is a little loose, but can be held on with a drop of glue.
2. Boomerang fits a little loose on shoulder, can be improved with glue.
3. Fitment can be a little tight, needs a little more force to push together.
4. Some pieces don't align perfectly, might need a little more sanding to get it lined perfectly.
5. Leg attachment to hip is a little loose, came off quite a few times during posing, A drop of glue or two would help.
6. Fingers are too articulated IMO, would be better if I can have something like fingers from Strike Freedom or RG fingers.
7. Joints can be a little too tight (especially wrist joints).
8. Wish for more articulation in ankles.
9. Not 100% colour accurate, to make it look like the cover prepare for two cans of spray paint (silver and RAF medium grey) and some masking tape.

Overall nice kit, IMO they beat Bandai at their own game by releasing something really special at a really affordable price point.

I love it

Problems:
Fix with glue

k!

Looks good though. I like the darker scheme you went for!

Mar 28, 2015 at 5:15 PM Post #149,504 of 177,742
I love it

Problems:
Fix with glue

k!

Looks good though. I like the darker scheme you went for!

Was trying to follow the box as much as possible lol

Now that I am done with this kit, I am looking at working on my MG Strike Freedom. If I can find waterslide decals I will rework on it. It has yellowed pretty badly and stickers actually look ugly on it. Also it is in great need of a topcoat and I want to solve structural issues once and for all

Mar 28, 2015 at 6:58 PM Post #149,505 of 177,742
Aldnoah Zero End
So it just pulled a everything?

It pulled a Code Geass where Slain uses his death to achieve peace...unwillingly of course but as the only plan that would work.

Gundam battle fights

etc

It was a bit more graceful....but it still pulled a Guilty Crown. 

From imperial standards, it gets a 6/10. For 'good'. In terms of enjoyment....4/10..... lots of rage

Not to mention, 
the marriage of her and that count dude....What.........seriously. So...much....fricking....rage

the series also pulled a scapegoat ending by using Slaine.....pretty much threw all the What into Slaine's capture as a way to explain stuff.

The more I think about it. The more I want to punch everybody in AZ

B.S

asspull

m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back