This solo one is not bad
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av1985732/

This one on Susume Tomorrow is pretty good too
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2083647/

This solo is pretty good too
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2086893/

Mar 8, 2015 at 11:59 AM Post #147,890 of 177,742
You know what I just remembered?

THAT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT STUFF LIKE THIS HERE!

Would you people be so kind and delete/change your posts? :3
Pretty please.

Mar 8, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #147,891 of 177,742
  I want to throat punch the baka couple with 0 development with each episode. I hate them so much as they are pretty much killing what I love about the show...but honestly doing nothing. Nothing at all ever. 

Traps everywhere. The episode was so anticlimactic, the new character might be interesting but it's probably going to go downhill for Slain. That's the likely ideology of this new fellow.

How about I want to throat punch the idiot who decided to hire Urobutcher for only his name.

We live in a world run by business and his name sells.

Welp back to working on assignments after watchin some anime.

Mar 8, 2015 at 3:15 PM Post #147,892 of 177,742
Does YouTube hate 480p? I can't get it on my phone at all and it used to be there*. I even changed the resolution/UI for YT app to phablet and it made 720p available, but not 480p ;_;

*actually not even on tablets

Mar 8, 2015 at 3:15 PM Post #147,893 of 177,742
  Does YouTube hate 480p? I can't get it on my phone at all and it used to be there. I even changed the resolution/UI for YT app to phablet and it made 720p available, but not 480p ;_;

No one like mosaics 
biggrin.gif

Mar 8, 2015 at 3:22 PM Post #147,895 of 177,742
Shinji is literally the most annoying character I've ever watched (Fate/stay night)

Wait till you see the new movie
  Stolen Joshiraku art D:
Are all characters in this game tsundere? Yoiu know, because GAF?

Does not look artificial at all.

Hmmmm not a big fan of derailleur gears. Need too much maintenance. Far more than everything else on these two bikes. Disc brakes are also kind of overrated, if you ask me. Nice to have but not that much better.

+100

Dude.

Duuuude.

I think Bowei is in heat.
Yahari ore is like 70% comedy and maybe 30% romance.
No clue what is pulling your heartstrings here.

The entire cast is really meh.

Lol Tango Yankee Golf!

It's still fun to watch

Traps everywhere. The episode was so anticlimactic, the new character might be interesting but it's probably going to go downhill for Slain. That's the likely ideology of this new fellow.

We live in a world run by business and his name sells.

Welp back to working on assignments after watchin some anime.

I still want to throat punch the baka couple

Mar 8, 2015 at 3:45 PM Post #147,898 of 177,742
Speaking of cars, I almost got hit by a car last month when crossing the street (pedestrian light was green, at night). It was only a hair difference to getting hit but since I was using my headphone, I didn't even give an F, I only realized that a car almost hit me when I noticed it suddenly braked as if the driver wanting to apologize so I only looked at him and kept walking.

Mar 8, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #147,899 of 177,742

Wait till you see the new movie

I still want to throat punch the baka couple

Shinji is a grade A d-bag without the Heaven's Feel details. What happens in Heaven's Feel is beyond next level d-baggery though.
Poor Sakura always getting the short end of the stick.

Stupidity all around. At this point, Slain ruling the world would be my most wanted outcome. No one else deserves the success as much as him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back