「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 29, 2014 at 5:04 PM Post #108,871 of 177,742
Yeah I don't care too much about that.

I mainly come here to rant to be honest. It's incredibly soothing to just let out your rants on the internet whether or not they're read or not. I don't really plan on leaving this place any time soon, even if I'm incredibly less active compared to my top times. (back when I was rivaling Panda in short term post count rate)

I rant here a lot as well
I'm not too happy with how Golden Time ended as it feels like a lot of content I wanted to see within the story was missing
frown.gif

Thankfully hunter x hunter is keeping me warm and fuzzy
smily_headphones1.gif

The anime abridged a lot of content

Don't worry, there hasn't been as much interesting conversation here recently as there used to be in the glory days... I think most people here are busy with school and uni and work and whatnot now.

Lol, it is great reading your rants and it is pretty satisfying posting them.
I remember those glory days. Those days are probably gone forever now though :/

Those glory days end?NEVER

No remotely as odd as I thought
http://www.acontinuouslean.com/2014/03/25/navigating-world-japanese-magazines/
Maybe they just picked some rather normal ones.

@Tilpo

Well, how about reviving this thread with your new found vigor?
Toss in some controversial statements like Bowei does! But please no political stuff....it's just tiresome and not really leading anywhere.
Something like "PUPA SAVING ANIME '14!".

How about a night of 'defend' bad anime.

Such as TOLOVERU SAVING ANIME 2012!

Controversial?

I truly believe that there may be some kind of mechanism which inherently makes it impossible to consolidate quantum field theory with general relativity. Just like how the continuum hypothesis is independent of ZFC.

....... yes

Mar 29, 2014 at 5:47 PM Post #108,875 of 177,742
about to order from play-asia:

do i have to play ATELIER AYESHA, before playing ATELIER ESCHA AND LOGY? also AA didn't have Japanese Voice change option :< did they fix this? i will skip the whole game if the Japanese voice option wasn't there... the reason why i played Atelier Torori becasue the Japasnese voice actors were those epic ones from the current anime gen :< CBA enduring the crappy English Voice actors... 

Mar 29, 2014 at 5:50 PM Post #108,876 of 177,742
Not possible. I have a hard time defending shows I do like.

That's what makes it fun.

:D

You should get High School DxD

about to order from play-asia:

do i have to play ATELIER AYESHA, before playing ATELIER ESCHA AND LOGY? also AA didn't have Japanese Voice change option :< did they fix this? i will skip the whole game if the Japanese voice option wasn't there... the reason why i played Atelier Torori becasue the Japasnese voice actors were those epic ones from the current anime gen :< CBA enduring the crappy English Voice actors... 

before

Mar 29, 2014 at 5:53 PM Post #108,878 of 177,742
  I think Millennium Actress has somewhat of a Monty Python effect

I wasn't feeling this sad (still tissue worthy) when I was watching the movie, but now when I think of the ending, I just feel like crying.

Gonna have to check out that movie soon.

Went to a mega professinonal summit meeting today.

I have an internship right now, but I'm going to use my connections with a good startup to hopefully get an internship there over the summer That would just be quite sweet. Getting an internship for the summer that is. Imagine all the possibirities. 

Mar 29, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #108,879 of 177,742
Mar 29, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #108,880 of 177,742
Gonna have to check out that movie soon.

Went to a mega professinonal summit meeting today.

I have an internship right now, but I'm going to use my connections with a good startup to hopefully get an internship there over the summer That would just be quite sweet. Getting an internship for the summer that is. Imagine all the possibirities. 

Indeed. I'll probably just be loafing around in the summer. I'd rather do something useful.
Sure I plan to patch up my Japanese a little bit and get a drivers license (could have started lessons 2 years ago, but meh).

What I'd really like to do is something like doing summer school at a uni in a different country and learning stuff there (about mathematics probably). But don't really know if such things exist, and if they do, then I wouldn't know how to get in to such a program.

Mar 29, 2014 at 6:07 PM Post #108,884 of 177,742
If I asked you guys define authentication in a broad sense without looking it up of what it mean's, what would you describe it as?

Authentication is the act of confirming the authenticity of something -- that is whether or not it is truly what it is either expected of it, or what it claims to be.

Mar 29, 2014 at 6:08 PM Post #108,885 of 177,742
Indeed. I'll probably just be loafing around in the summer. I'd rather do something useful.
Sure I plan to patch up my Japanese a little bit and get a drivers license (could have started lessons 2 years ago, but meh).

What I'd really like to do is something like doing summer school at a uni in a different country and learning stuff there (about mathematics probably). But don't really know if such things exist, and if they do, then I wouldn't know how to get in to such a program.

I could be, but I want to be the most marketable I can be etc.

I may travel the world one day...my current life schedule doesn't make that seem very likely though. 

If I asked you guys define authentication in a broad sense without looking it up of what it mean's, what would you describe it as?

To Prove? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back