「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 15, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #97,561 of 177,742
I don't post much, but I figured some folks here might want to know about this.
(I have no affiliation with it, but I used to be into anime and I like headphones, so...)

It's a Kickstarter project with 50 "cute" anime pictures with 6 different headphones.
I was a bit sad to not see the T1/Momentum on the list... (But Beats is? Piffle.)

Dec 15, 2013 at 11:43 PM Post #97,562 of 177,742
Dec 15, 2013 at 11:45 PM Post #97,563 of 177,742
  I don't post much, but I figured some folks here might want to know about this.
(I have no affiliation with it, but I used to be into anime and I like headphones, so...)

It's a Kickstarter project with 50 "cute" anime pictures with 6 different headphones.
I was a bit sad to not see the T1/Momentum on the list... (But Beats is? Piffle.)

Link the kickstarter pleasE?

Those are not Beats, those are the Diesel Monsters :/

Dec 16, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #97,564 of 177,742
  Ahh I see.

A DI-Box?

Ah, nevermind. I got a simpler idea for it. 

Now, I only need a design for one paper circuit. The function again is to light up a lightbulb. However, I want it to be extremely complicated. Battery on one end, light on the other. In the middle Can be as intricate as you make it. An inefficient design, but still functional if you were to trace it with the conductive ink.

This new idea builds on  the concept that you could either trace the circuit to get a functioning light circuit, or create an alternative but simple circuit, ignoring the printed guidelines.

Dec 16, 2013 at 12:58 AM Post #97,565 of 177,742

My assignment sheet also states that mentioning of Bakemonogatari in the paper is optional.

Lol, any assignment that mentions Bakemonogatari is awesome...

Yeah, I've been listening to the OP and ED for a while. I think I like the OP more, but the ED is still a good song.
i have yet to watch it because I am waiting until I can see it with some friends. I dunno if I can hang out with anyone today to watch it though... :/

Haha, well I've actually got the ED stuck in my head WAAAAYYYYY back when my friend showed me the S;G Movie PV.

Also, I just watched the Steins;Gate movie. All I can say is "meh". I'm kinda glad I cancelled my preorder on Amazon Japan. I'll probably rewatch it again before I give it a full score, but I don't think this is 10/10 material like the original show was.

It's not 10/10 but still very good nevertheless. At least I was emotionally moved in some way.

Heh, I had the same thing happen with me, but with the OP.

Iono, for some reason, it just felt meh to me. Probably because I'm not running on a full night sleep though. I'll rewatch it tomorrow with Atom though; maybe that will change my opinion of it.

Nah, they had to do some character building first to get you "emotionally attached" to the characters... 
rolleyes.gif

The only needed to build the core characters though, the other girls from season one have become completely inconsequential. Like; knowing what you do now, does Kudryavka's story have any bearing on anything. I just feel they could have told the same story, and had plenty of impact in 14-15 episodes.

Yeah, that's very true. I have to applaud JC Staff for sticking pretty close to the VN. I think the VN medium is better for the sad part in this particular story though.
Pretty much nothing is explained until after Masato and Kengo disappear, and Kyouske is about to vanish too. Or it may even be after everyone disappears, I forget...
Also, funny you mention Kud. Her "bad" route is really sad.
Kudo stays in Japan and watches her mom get executed on TV.

Dec 16, 2013 at 1:01 AM Post #97,566 of 177,742
Is this the next form of cosplay?

Dec 16, 2013 at 1:06 AM Post #97,567 of 177,742
LOL, speaking of cosplay, when I told my mom I'd be cosplaying at Seattle's local anime convention, she said: "Wait, you're going to dress up as Bill Cosby?"
For those of you who don't know:

Dec 16, 2013 at 1:08 AM Post #97,568 of 177,742
  LOL, speaking of cosplay, when I told my mom I'd be cosplaying at Seattle's local anime convention, she said: "Wait, you're going to dress up as Bill Cosby?"

OOOO, cosplaying as what then??

Anyway, just bought a SCHIIT ton of December gifts -_-

Anyway. Also bought myself so NICE AS **** Code Geass stickers. 

Garden of Words by Makoto Shinkai is on sale right now. $9.99 with Free Amazon Prime shipping (if you have it) for the DVD version

Dec 16, 2013 at 1:10 AM Post #97,569 of 177,742

OOOO, cosplaying as what then??

Anyway, just bought a SCHIIT ton of December gifts -_-

Anyway. Also bought myself so NICE AS **** Code Geass stickers. 

Garden of Words by Makoto Shinkai is on sale right now. $9.99 with Free Amazon Prime shipping (if you have it) for the DVD version

Michelle, Atom, atom's friend and I will all be going as characters from Steins;Gate. I've highlighted some parts of my original quote in case you didn't get my mom's misunderstanding that caused me to laugh.

**** DVD quality.

Dec 16, 2013 at 8:40 AM Post #97,575 of 177,742
Did a bit of googling and... Here you go
smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/2013-moe-headphones-design-by-lunatic-joker

That is SUPER :D 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back