1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge

1. castleofargh Contributor
    FUMO FUMO!

so close, yet so far :imp:

kn19h7 likes this.
  2. bowei006 Contributor
    U WERE WAITING FOR DIS

IM HEARTBROKEN

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2019
  3. U-3C
    Nice one buddy. :wink:

-----------------------------------

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  4. bowei006 Contributor
    THIS WAS ALL PLANNED AGAINST ME

5. U-3C
    Finally watched Spirited Away!

Beautiful.

6. U-3C
    You can always try again at the expense of being reported for spam by unkind lurkers...

----------------------------------

CREEPER!!!

7. bowei006 Contributor
  8. bowei006 Contributor
    What.......

9. U-3C
    kawaii~

----------------------------

For some reason, the Steam Link app works very poorly with my Steam Controller on my Huawei P20. :/

If I press left or right a bit on the analogue stick, it behaves as if I'm holding it nonstop. Sometimes holding it in the opposite direction for a few seconds will make the whole thing behave as if I'm holding the stick in that new direction without letting go. Other buttons aren't registered properly either.

Sucks because many people have the Steam controller working perfectly with their phones. Was hoping I can just plug my phone into my TV and play games on my couch as my computer pumps heat into my bedroom.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  10. miceblue
    I liked it, but I think it's over-hyped. XD
    When people name a Miyazaki movie, it's either this or Howl's Moving Castle.

11. U-3C
    I never quite enjoyed Howl' Moving Castle personally.

Need to rewatch that film in the future more.

There's actually a copy of Spirited Away on a disk in my parents' basement. Super old!

I tried watching it once but immediately stopped. It was apparently in 144p... 0.0;

---------

ARGH mail person didn't leave my two packages today even though I stayed home waiting for it! Was looking forward to the new networking gear to replace my craptastic ISP provided stuff. I'll pick it up tomorrow afternoon I guess... ; ;

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  12. U-3C
    WAT? 0 - 0

-------------

Have a bit more time recently so I decided to try to watch a film a week. I have such a big backlog but I don't need to worry about time like I do when binge watching an anime series.

Before this was Infernal Affairs. Really liked it, and now it's time for the better, whitewashed version. :D

13. miceblue
    I sent my UE RR to get repaired...missed the delivery on Friday, so I was waiting basically all day Saturday for it. Turns out they were going to re-deliver it today, so I leave the signature slip on the front door. I guess they didn't even bother re-delivering it today and now it's at their Access Point TM. T_T

14. U-3C
    :frowning2:

The various pickup points are far from where I live so I prefer if they just leave it at the doorway. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Most who don't just redeliver it the next day but this one insists I go pick it up physically so that really sucks during the winter. Buses are infrequent here so it's always waiting in the cold...

Rained a lot during the past few days here. Good thing it's clear tomorrow.

------

How did your UE break? :'(

15. Accoun
    Me neither. It was the first Ghibli anime I've seen and when I finished it I thought "this was OK, but that's the famous Studio Ghibli?". Luckily it was part of a larger event and I watched Totoro right after.
    Haven't watched all of their stuff (still), but it's still my least favorite of the ones I did.

16. U-3C
    I got the book just to make sense of what happened. XD Definitely wasn't their best. Now for the famous Princess Mononoke.

------------

A bunch of Ubiquiti stuff are finally here. Jezuz these are hard to set up properly...

They work now though so at least the Internet's up.

IMG_20190904_152657.jpg

The names on the ethernet crimping tools are...huh.

IMG_20190904_152445.jpg

I've both successfully and unsuccessfully crimped ethernet cables. Yay nerd level up...

17. castleofargh Contributor
    that was only the first step, now this: