1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge

1. U-3C
    Oh no... D:

Kinda want to replace the home button on my iPhone but TouchID might stop working, so I'll keep the current button until it breaks.

The charging port for my S5 arrived. The adhesive should arrive in a few days. I'll be able to perform surgery and hope my phone can charge again.

------------

Redid the wiring of an old flourescent lamp fixture in my home. They should be able to use LEDs now without a ballast. The way the ballast is bolted in makes it impossible to remove with the tools I have so I'll leave it in there for now (why did they do that thou... ;-; ).

Happy that my home is officially mercury free, after much procrastination. I probably should have just gotten one of those plug and play led tubes, but I needed to open the whole thing anyways to check compatibility. Might as well rewire the thing while I was at it.

2. muffins
    Finally tracked down the other two Lucky Star tea cups :p They're so pretty! :p 20190520_115205.jpg

3. vantt1
    RIP Tetris Friends

4. miceblue
    Long live Teris 99!

5. Accoun
    Meh. Just play Nullpomino or whatever. Or even Tetris Online Poland if you want something as vanilla as possible.

Unless you specifically need a web app version.

6. castleofargh Contributor
    Annotation 2019-06-14 210358.png

this "Isekai Ojisan" reminds me of One Punch Man in some ways.

7. miceblue
    Speaking of One Punch Man, is anyone watching season 2?

8. vantt1
    One day I probably will

9. kn19h7
    Me watching, I think its okay poi. Compared to S1, art is not amazing but still decent enough, story is slightly more interesting.

To me star of the season is Carole & Tuesday, almost every week has new insert songs, and all pretty good ones.

Also finally started watching Avatar recently, looks pretty good poi

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2019
  10. miceblue
    Yeah the story is pretty good so far compared to season 1, but the art style this time around isn't as charming. Orz

11. miceblue
    Whoo. My Hero Academia season 4's world premiere is happening at Anime Expo. Given its popularity, I wonder how bad the lines will be. I waited in line for 3 hours last year to see the Attack on Titan season 3 premiere.

12. vantt1
  13. U-3C
    Recently finished watching Avatar. It's amazing! :3

14. Gonomon
    Wow thats really quality game in a website. Damn HTML thingy did improve nicely these days...

15. deadlylover
    On the topic of rhythm games, this is one of the most exciting things I've seen, I love the commentary. XD

Pretty excited for WoW Classic, can't wait.