「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 13, 2017 at 6:46 PM Post #174,453 of 177,742
I don't care for those stuff, but owning Dogecoins must be a social achievement in someone's life. very wow, much loaded.
wIbI1DV.jpg

the guys who came up with the name are obviously amazing.

Sep 13, 2017 at 9:36 PM Post #174,455 of 177,742
second, no numpad. absolutely barbaric!

Right, how is he supposed to play Tony Hawk games now?
I actually finished American Wasteland recently. The only game in the series that I've played, but not finished back in the day. Not without a reason (it was still OK, but might be the worst game in the series from the PS1/2 era), but also because the port was poor. Ran like crap for me and at least some other people too*. Of course now I can just bruteforce it. Maybe I'll look into THUGpro now or something.

*I remember reading that turning vibration off gave you a frame boost even if you didn't use a pad. By then I have gave up on the game and never checked if it was real or a hoax.

Sep 14, 2017 at 7:12 AM Post #174,456 of 177,742
Oh wow, I did not know Yunomi had MVs

Sep 14, 2017 at 8:33 AM Post #174,457 of 177,742
What power meter did you get? I've wanted to play with one for some time. My power just went up from 14c KWh to 18 :frowning2:

Oh just some cheapo $20 one you can find at the local hardware store, 1% accuracy is waaay more than enough for general use.

Yeah that blows, it's just gonna get more and more expensive as demand goes up.

Sep 14, 2017 at 12:54 PM Post #174,458 of 177,742
@ Sagrada Reset ep24

Before the show started, I actually thought it would be something like the Toaru Index/Railgun series from the synopsis (keyword: super powers, student MCs). Turned out this show is pretty much free of physical violence and have lots of dialogue instead (philosophy, psychology, logic), which I enjoyed very much.

The starting episodes felt kinda awkward though, it had kind of plain atmosphere and the three main characters just didn't think or talk like normal people. But then I think the characters development is a charming point of this show poi :>

But obviously this show is not for everyone, I am kind of sure the bluray boxes wont sell well orz.... welp decisions

Sep 14, 2017 at 2:37 PM Post #174,459 of 177,742
I personally really liked the show. It had this very...dream-like quality?

It felt like something I wanted to watch if I just wanted to relax, but with a different atmosphere compared to something like say, Mushishi.

Sep 14, 2017 at 6:59 PM Post #174,460 of 177,742
@ Sagrada Reset ep24

Before the show started, I actually thought it would be something like the Toaru Index/Railgun series from the synopsis (keyword: super powers, student MCs). Turned out this show is pretty much free of physical violence and have lots of dialogue instead (philosophy, psychology, logic), which I enjoyed very much.

The starting episodes felt kinda awkward though, it had kind of plain atmosphere and the three main characters just didn't think or talk like normal people. But then I think the characters development is a charming point of this show poi :>

But obviously this show is not for everyone, I am kind of sure the bluray boxes wont sell well orz.... welp decisions

Unfortunately I had to drop that one at episode 13. New season had too many interesting shows and I didn't have room for the weirdness that was the Sakarada Reset script and dialogue. I am curious how it all ended though.

Sep 14, 2017 at 10:28 PM Post #174,463 of 177,742
Just announced: Shinichiro Watanabe (Cowboy Bebop, Space Dandy) will be directing "Blade Runner Blackout 2022" a short film animated by CyGames Pictures. It will connect the original Blade Runner film and the upcoming Blade Runner 2049 sequel. Here is a behind-the-scenes preview of it (in Japanese), including character designs and storyboards/layouts.
http://gigazine.net/news/20170915-bl...blackout-2022/

According to Gigazine, the anime short will be uploaded on the Sony Pictures Japan Youtube channel on Sept 26 at 20:49 JST.

http://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/article...5/news044.html

ITmedia says the character designer and animation director is Shuko Murase (Ergo Proxy).
Flying Lotus is doing the soundtrack for the short.
!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back