「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 12, 2017 at 3:09 AM Post #173,402 of 177,742
Haven't really been into K-Pop for a really long time. Still not a fan of the general trend, but I need new music so let the quest for songs spread to the land of plastic surgery and kimchi!

--------------------

Still kinda miss the Huddler platform, but ah well. It can't be helped.

Unexpected change of familiar things is always hard. I guess I'll get used to it soon and will eventually learn to shut up about it. :)

-------------------

Recently feeling like punching stuff. :frowning2:

As always, reading this doesn't help...

oHqMmDu.jpg

Original Twitter link:

https://twitter.com/avimedes/status/862505327777861632

Last edited:
May 12, 2017 at 5:58 AM Post #173,404 of 177,742
All plebs, jiiiii-ing wrong.

Behold the One True Stalker.

image.jpg
s7zCIlm.jpg

You're just jealous people are having fun, instead of back breaking and having too high standards.
wxOQWfc.gif

Haven't really been into K-Pop for a really long time. Still not a fan of the general trend, but I need new music so let the quest for songs spread to the land of plastic surgery and kimchi!

oHqMmDu.jpg

Original Twitter link:

https://twitter.com/avimedes/status/862505327777861632

Some of GFriend's MVs have a very [anime] slice-of-life feel to them.

Some of GFriend's MVs have a very slice-of-life feel to them.

Higurashi IRL

1406454368371.jpg

May 12, 2017 at 11:44 AM Post #173,407 of 177,742
May 12, 2017 at 1:06 PM Post #173,411 of 177,742
the land of plastic surgery and kimchi!

I mean they don't have the cultural stigma surrounding plastic surgery. The term they use there I think roughly translates to "makeover surgery" or something so it doesn't have the negative connotations of plastic tied to it.

It's not like they go all out either. A ton of people get it to remove stuff like moles.

May 12, 2017 at 4:09 PM Post #173,412 of 177,742
Some of GFriend's MVs have a very [anime] slice-of-life feel to them.

So that's why! :0

;_;

Can't wait for eromanga sensei ep 6 ww

Me too~ Even though I don't even watch this stuff and have no idea what you are referring to. x3

so romantic.
Picture-66-e1320032597950-255x300.png

^_^''

(# ゚Д゚)

...I like. \('v')/

I mean they don't have the cultural stigma surrounding plastic surgery. The term they use there I think roughly translates to "makeover surgery" or something so it doesn't have the negative connotations of plastic tied to it.

It's not like they go all out either. A ton of people get it to remove stuff like moles.

Ah, I see. Never thought about cultural stigmas when thinking about plastic surgery. Perhaps it's just due to the way I was brought up.

Welp, I wanted to find some funny way to refer to South Korea but I guess I failed miserably. :p

May 12, 2017 at 7:39 PM Post #173,413 of 177,742

Also jaw and chin reduction. In some cases I believe it has a medical reason behind it and adds to the quality of life of the patient.

Ah, I see. Never thought about cultural stigmas when thinking about plastic surgery. Perhaps it's just due to the way I was brought up.

Welp, I wanted to find some funny way to refer to South Korea but I guess I failed miserably. :p
Brought up by Bruno Mars, maybe?

You could call it "Second Best Korea".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back