「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 8, 2017 at 7:36 AM Post #172,622 of 177,742

Watched Logan, theater had the outfits worn in ghost in the shell movie, it will probably be an awful movie.

Watched Logan also, saw the trailer for GiTS before it. Will probably watch it anyway 'cause GiTS.

Mar 8, 2017 at 9:14 AM Post #172,624 of 177,742
My friend say Kato become kind of a haraguro in the later part of the novel.... 
frown.gif

Mar 8, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #172,625 of 177,742

Watched Logan, theater had the outfits worn in ghost in the shell movie, it will probably be an awful movie.

Watched Logan also, saw the trailer for GiTS before it. Will probably watch it anyway 'cause GiTS.

This TBH. Will watch because GITS and probably complain.

At least WETA are doing a great job as usual with their props.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KosBvDyWgnA[/video]

Mar 8, 2017 at 6:23 PM Post #172,634 of 177,742

France truly is the weeb capital of Europe.

what I saw in the video
biggrin.gif

the people sitted trying to get a good look at the bags for half a sec and whooosh, it's gone. "hi I'm Barry Allen and I'm not even the fastest model at this show".

there are many frenchies with a usually limited culture of japan and anime, but who are indeed very passionate about whatever little they know. so yeah we might just be legitimate contenders to the weeb crown. ^_^  we absolutely have a cultural habit of hyping stuff like Ghibli animes way out of proportion.

but I really like the GITS reincarnation song so I take it even with running bags. aaaa gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mahebaaaaaaaaaahahaahahahahahahahaha....  

Mar 8, 2017 at 6:49 PM Post #172,635 of 177,742
I'm never here. Never was, never will be. x3

Nice to meet you!

-------

Added some thermal pads to my XPS 15. Temps dropped dramatically. I actually have more pads coming in but I don't need anymore and they are already shipped so I can't cancel my order? :/

----------

Nier: Automata OST...want want...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back