☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run!
Apr 5, 2016 at 1:25 PM Post #151 of 1,260

Absolutely have no idea!
etysmile.gif
 Am just abit overzealous haha pretty sure someone probably ordered before me, but I ordered mine straight from the product page by over-enthusiastically refreshing, before the update was posted on head-fi haha, though I doubt I was the only one to do that
I'm probably in the top 10 if anything though haha

I'm just excited to finally get this! :D I've heard too much good about it and the improvements on the SE side really make me excited since alot of my gear is hard-wired to be SE 

Apr 5, 2016 at 1:33 PM Post #156 of 1,260
  Got my order in. Sad that I didn't get in on this at 599, but everything I've heard says this is still a steal at 799. Looking forward to it!

Its worth the $799 price.  I can't see anyone not enjoying this little champ...

Apr 5, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #157 of 1,260
  Got my order in. Sad that I didn't get in on this at 599, but everything I've heard says this is still a steal at 799. Looking forward to it!

Just be glad we got a second chance at all. Had to cancel my order last year due to finances. Didn't know if I'd get another chance but knew there'd be a premium (as Alex stated long ago if there ever was a 2nd run).

At least we'll get an improved version; with a good power cord as well. That alone should limit how many other threads pop-up while we wait 4-5 months for delivery. Power cord is no longer a concern and most of us (by now) have a good dac (and the correct patch cables) to pair it with.

Apr 5, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #158 of 1,260
Lol yeah, the "what cable for LC?" Thread was a bit of a surprise. I didn't A/B any cords, but there were some interesting posts about the age-old debate. Loved the one pic of the LC using a power cable so thick and heavy it lifted the front of the amp up off the table!

Point is there probably was an age-old thread already dedicated to the question.

Apr 5, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #160 of 1,260
Lol yeah, the "what cable for LC?" Thread was a bit of a surprise. I didn't A/B any cords, but there were some interesting posts about the age-old debate. Loved the one pic of the LC using a power cable so thick and heavy it lifted the front of the amp up off the table!

Point is there probably was an age-old thread already dedicated to the question.

I think that was @Hansotek's Pangea cable.  I bet he still has the pic somewhere.  I'd love to see it again just for the lulz.

Apr 5, 2016 at 1:48 PM Post #161 of 1,260
Congrats on possibly being #1.  We will still love you if you are only the #10 purchaser :)  

Quote:
  Absolutely have no idea!
etysmile.gif
 Am just abit overzealous haha pretty sure someone probably ordered before me, but I ordered mine straight from the product page by over-enthusiastically refreshing, before the update was posted on head-fi haha, though I doubt I was the only one to do that
I'm probably in the top 10 if anything though haha

I'm just excited to finally get this! :D I've heard too much good about it and the improvements on the SE side really make me excited since alot of my gear is hard-wired to be SE 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back