☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run!
Apr 4, 2016 at 1:54 PM Post #17 of 1,260
Maybe I missed it, but the shirt is for sale?

Nothing has been announced but I wouldn't be surprised... and I wouldn't expect it to cost more than any other similar t-shirt.

Apr 4, 2016 at 1:54 PM Post #18 of 1,260
  Are these available yet I don't see it on the website?

The first post states they will be on there tomorrow at 12pm Central Time. 

Apr 4, 2016 at 2:35 PM Post #20 of 1,260
Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

I ended up ordering a used first production run LC from another member here, but I'm so glad more people will get to hear and own this awesome amp. It's so musical and engaging.

I will be incredibly envious of whomever wins that Liquid Gold though!

Apr 4, 2016 at 2:40 PM Post #22 of 1,260
Heard the Liquid Carbon at Can Jam SoCal 2016. Incredible performance at its price point. You won't be sorry! Planning on buying the portable Liquid Spark when it becomes available.

Apr 4, 2016 at 2:44 PM Post #24 of 1,260
The Audioquest NRG-X3 that they are including is the power cable I've been using with my Liquid Carbon. It is a very nice piece for $99, and getting one for free is a pretty slick bonus. People who have been hanging out in the LC threads have probably heard me yammer on about the nice improvements I found with the Carbon while experimenting with a few different power cables. The NRG-X3 has a low noise floor, excellent treble clarity, strong separation and rich microdynamics. It opens up the sound in a subtle, but really nice way (in my humble opinion, of course). The build quality is also top notch. 

Apr 4, 2016 at 3:09 PM Post #26 of 1,260
When will shipping start? And do they come with the same lifetime warranty?

Keith

Also would like to know when the first batch would ship and also are they doing it like the other products with a deposit or full price at placing a order.

Apr 4, 2016 at 3:10 PM Post #27 of 1,260
  First run were 599 right?

Yep!

When will shipping start? And do they come with the same lifetime warranty?

Keith

Also would like to know when the first batch would ship and also are they doing it like the other products with a deposit or full price at placing a order.

From the first post:  *NOTE:  You’ll have 30 days to place your order, after which we will immediately begin production, which should take approximately 14-16 weeks to complete.  And yes, we mean 14-16 weeks this time.

Apr 4, 2016 at 3:15 PM Post #28 of 1,260

First!

Edit - Second! Third!
Seriously though, reminder for the first-run Carbon owners:  You can get a cable, shirt, feet and Amarra for less than the $200 premium on the amp price.  We're still coming out ahead.  
wink.gif

Maybe I missed it, but the shirt is for sale?

Yes. $799. Comes with a free amp, software, and power cord.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back