DA-ART Aquila II is our latest premium All-in-One DAC/Amp/PreAmp for Personal Audio application. It incurred numerous technologies from our Reference product DA10 including the high precision low noise JIC (Jitter andInterface Control) System, our proprietary FPGA solution to enhance audio performance by optimized data integrity, de-jitter and minimized digital artifact before the digital audio signal transmits to the DAC chip.
The Aquila II measures exceptional well, and it also sounds incredibly resolving and realistic. It is designed around the ESS flagship ES9038Pro 32-bit DAC chipset offering768kHz and DSD512 decoding capability. It takes advantage of the new ESS design and facilitates a dual digital processing circuit offering two distinctive synchronous modes. The analog audio circuit has incorporated a high precision analogue volume control to make sure the pre-amplifier and headphone amplifier output preserve every bit of resolution and dynamic even at low volume level.
The key features are:
● Proprietary high precision low tolerance YULONG JIC (Jitter and Interface Control) System:
o Optimize data integrity and enhance digital signal quality.
o De-jitter and minimize digital artifact.
● Outstanding digital audio capability:
o Design around ES9038Pro DAC chipset with industry-leading 32Bit/768kHz and DSD512 decoding
o Widely recognized XMOS XU208 solution with customized (with license) Thesycon driver to enhance sound quality and stability.
o All inputs interfaces support DoP64 and DoP128, USB input interfacesupports Native DSD64/
o Choices of 3 digital filters to fine tune your system for different music genres and personal preference.
● Custom developeddual digital processing circuit offers unique digital audio options:
o Synchronous mode: sounds more engaging and musical with an analogue presentation.
o Asynchronous mode: excels on clarity andlow-level detail.
● State-of-the-artanalogue implementation:
o 99 steps digitally controlled an alogue volume for Preamp and headphone output.
o DC coupled Class AB amplification, deliversupto 4000mW per channel at 32ohm.
o Outstanding headphone performance specially optimized for low impedance headphones, ensure low distortion and outstanding handling capability even at 160hm loading.
● All-in-one designwith comprehensive connectivity:
o Fully balanced design, low impedance DAC line output, high current preamp and headphone amplification.
o USB Audio supports MS Windows, macOS, Linux.
o Special attention to enhance support to Android and iOS mobile and tablet devices.
● Multi-stage independently regulated power supply from two toroidal transformers with low noise regulators.
● Intuitive control through single high precision probably-damped volume knob.
● Seamless, compactand sleek aluminum chassis with large IPS wide angle display, supported byunique suspension feet.