The XRK NHB Class A portable amplifier is a 9V powered portable amplifier in a Cmoy like enclosure. It is powered by 2 9V batteries, and can either be purchased in kitset (DIY) form or as a finished product.
The amp can be purchased here : https://www.etsy.com/shop/XRKAudio
- Ultra-low -126dB noise floor
- Output impedance ~ 3.9 ohm
- Tube-like harmonic distortion profile with only 0.05% THD (1kHz 700mV into 270 ohms) which is predominantly second harmonic (90%)
- Max Output Power @ 32 ohm = 34 mW RMS, 3.0Vpp at 0.46% THD
- Max Output Power @ 50 ohm = 50 mW RMS, at < 0.5% THD
- Max Output Power @ 250 ohm = 50 mW RMS, at < 0.5% THD
- Max Output Power @ 300 ohm = 54 mW RMS, 11.4Vpp at 0.47% THD
- SNR = ~ 96 dB with THD at 0.029% (@ 1 kHz with 270 ohm load)
- Stereo Crosstalk = Better than -72dB
- Frequency Response = measurably flat response from 15Hz to 40kHz (-0.5dB)
- Dimensions = 60 x 95 x 20mm (just the tin)
More info can be found on Head-Fi or at DIY Audio
Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2
New version of the original VE Zen earbud Type : Open dynamic earbud Frequency Range : 15 Hz –...
Simgot EN700 Pro
The EN700 Pro is the final release by Simgot in the EN700 series. It features a single 10mm polymer composite titanium plated diaphragm dynamic...
AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones
(From AKG Website) K612 PRO headphones are reference open, over-ear phones that deliver natural...
FiiO F9 Pro Hybrid Triple Driver IEM
Headphone type: Hybrid IEM Frequency response: 15Hz-40kHz Drive type: 1 dynamic + dual balanced armature drivers (Knowles) Impedance: 28Ω...
The T-Peos Altone200 is a 3 way hybrid in-ear monitor featuring an 8.0 mm dynamic driver and ...