Portable DAC/Amp With Bluetooth 5.0
Packing loads of functionality into a small profile, the xDuoo XP-2 DAC/amp works through both USB and Bluetooth. Thanks to the Bluetooth 5.0 HD signal transmission with support for AAC, SBC, and aptX, it’s ideally suited for wire-free travel. The XP-2 can power more demanding headphones with its two-gain adjustment, and can also function as a discrete headphone amp with its aux-in port. As a DAC, it’s compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Designed to fit comfortably in the hand, this DAC/amp weighs just over 4 ounces and has a battery life of up to 15 hours.
- Bluetooth receiver: Bluetooth 5.0, supports AAC, SBC, aptX
- THD+N: 0.008% (1 kHz)
- Gain: +3 / +9 dB
- Frequency response: 10 Hz–100 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- USB sampling rate: Supports 44.1–192 kHz, 16–24 bit
- USB receiver: Supports Android mobile phone with OTG function and 192 kHz/24 bit lossless transmission at most, computer USB input; supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 (with driver installed); Mac
- Output power: 245 mW at 32 ohms
- Recommended headphone impedance: 16–300 ohms
- Battery: 3.7 V / 1,800 mAh
- Battery life: Aux in: 15 hours; Bluetooth input: ≥ 12 hours; USB in: ≥ 8 hours
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.2 x 0.6 in (105 x 56 x 15 mm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz (115 g)
ISK HF-2010 Semi-Open Monitor Headphones
Product Features: HF2010 is a professional semi-open hi-fi headphones, the perfect combination of the characteristics of open and closed-end...
Xduoo X20 ESS9018 DSD256 Portable Lossless Music Player with Balanced Output &Wireless Control Description Professional DAC chip, High...
2018 Moondrop Crescent Brass Dynamic In Ear Earphone Best Bass HIFI Monitor Gold
Fengru AA-0122 earbud
chifi diy earbud that is perhaps called Tingo TG-38S or MX985 or Fengru Silver or AA-0122 or god know what.
FiiO M6 Portable High-Resolution Lossless Wireless Music Player