Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org
Mshenay
Mshenay
 .. BEST EVER. but no comment on how it sounds? An some comparisons to other amps would be nice, as would some specs, like how much power it puts out, the output impedance as well, what your using it to drive first of all

still a fun read about the battery thing xD
gsm1973
SkyLab did a review sometime ago that is far better than I could ever do, please check it out. Personally the rig a like the best is the L3 with the original Solo and the iPod 160gb classic, Moon silver dragon cables and Fostex TH900 cans. This combo has enough power to drive even the HE6. The sound very well balanced across the entire spectrum with a lot of depth that makes you makes you want to increase the volume. And you can without any distortion to the point you fear the long term ear damage but it sure is fun. That's all I have time for now, the list of amps I've tried is extensice and on going. If your interested I'll follow it up with a few thought on each then I get a chance.
bIack
bIack
Is it better than the RSA Intruder?
lee730
lee730
 Nice impressions gsm. You have no idea though. You think it's good now. Get it a dedicated PSU and it takes it to a whole other level. This amp is handicapped when not fed clean power. I consider it the king of transportable/portable amps.
Hi Black
I own several RSA amps including an Intruder. The Intruder is an AMP/DAC combo in one unit. So if you're asking if I think the L3 has better audio quality, definitely.