The House of Marley Liberate XL BT

General Information

Very good looking BT Headphone with a nice warm sound signature, rich bass, and a sort of Fair Trade or Ecological Production.

Latest reviews

Klitschko

New Head-Fier
Pros: Comfortable, bass, Build quality
Cons: Poor noise isolation, No swivel in the earcups
I was looking for some headphones that looked good on a budget and I wasn't disappointed. They look amazing, especially with the wood and the metal. they are really comfortable with super plush earpads, however if your head isn't the right shape you are out of luck because there is no movement in the earcups whatsoever.

You can trust that these headphones wont break, I've had these for about a month now and everything is holding together even with me hurriedly shoving them in my locker.

The noise isolation is not great with these headphones so they don't work very well in noisy environments like a bus or train.

Overall these are good headphones for people wanting great styled headphones that aren't beats for a great price.

marleyfan

New Head-Fier
Pros: Build quality, looks, bass
Cons: Hard to find controls, highs
I was looking for a pair of BT headphones on a budget and saw these on sail on Cyber Monday.  While waiting for them to arrive I read a lot and liked what I read about the Jabra Move, which were about $50 cheaper. So I grabbed a pair of those and when HOM's arrived and I was able to compare the two.

Look's wise the HOM's are awesome.  They have a great look that is very classy and stylish, as opposed to the Jabra's more industrial look.  I so wanted to like them enough to keep them just for that. That, combined with my username on here almost makes me feel obligated to own a pair with the HOM branding.  But sadly, I didn't care for the sound quality.

What I didn't like was the highs.  They just weren't there.  Cymbals sounded muted, guitar strings on acoustic tracks weren't bright and lively.  It really detracted from the listening experience.  On the other hand, for the money, the Jabra's were quite nice.  Good mostly clean bass and much more pronounced highs than the HOM's.  I kept the Jabra's and am very happy with the choice.  Too bad.  The HOM's were so pretty.

Shinjiku01

New Head-Fier
Pros: Solid Bass, Excellent Build Quality Metal and Wood Canvas Vegan Leather, Bluetooth Works Well, Optional Audio Jack input, Nice Looking Style, Price
Cons: None
There is honestly nothing i can say bad about this headphones.

Comments

There are no comments to display.