Sony MH755

General Information

Sony MH755 thumbnail, cropped.png

The Sony MH755 is the bundled in-ear earphone for the Sony MW600, SBH20, SBH50, and SBH52 Bluetooth devices.

Specifications
Driver: Single 9.2 mm dynamic with neodymium magnet
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Sensitivity: 115 dB/V (100.5 dB/mW) @ 1 kHz
Maximum input power: 70 mW
Connector: 3-conductor L-type stereo 3.5 mm mini plug
Cable length: 77 cm (long side), 57 cm (short side)
Content: 1x Sony MH755 earphone, 3 pairs of silicone sleeves (S, M, L)

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 4.51.13 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 4.50.21 AM.png

Latest reviews

Pros: Very good sub-bass, clean bass with minimal mid bass bleed, good tonality, good timbre, good tuning, price to performance ratio
Cons: Poor build quality, a lot of fakes in the market, requires cable mods
Check out more reviews at: https://www.perrivanaudio.com/

Setup and price:
1 Dynamic Driver (17 SGD with shipping)

Intro

Disclaimer: This review was done by my own accord and I purchased this set at full price from eBay from KANOYA Japan.

The MH755 houses 1 Dynamic Driver and I bought it at about 12 USD (including shipping etc) at the time of my purchase, however its pricing may vary depending on sellers since Sony does not sell it on its own. It is also important to note that there are many fakes out there so do check out for its authenticity before any purchases are made.

Before we dive into build and sound, It is almost a must to do a MMCX modification to it since attached cable is so short which makes it very impractical in my opinion. It costs about SGD 25 to modify it nowadays or you can look up some videos online and do it yourself if you are savvy enough.

My personal unit modified by SG AudioHive (ear tips: Final Audio Ear Tips size M)

Packaging and Accessories (Score: 3/10)

Nothing much to say here since it was an accessory itself, it comes in a plastic package containing the earpiece and tips. However I would like to point out that the stock tips are really good in terms of fit and quality so huge plus for the price you are paying!

Build and Fit (Score: 5/10)

The build here is typical for something like this (the free earpiece that comes with your phone) it is all plastic and not durable so really nothing great here since most of the value comes from its sonic characteristics and performance.
Fit wise, I usually wear it hanging down (unlike over ears) so it really depends on the tips to give you that seal and since given its design, lower your expectations when it comes to seal and fit (stock form) unless you tip roll to something that suits your ear. But I do have to say, it is relatively more comfortable to wear it for long hours as my ears get tired and discomfort from wearing IEMs for too long.

This is where it really shines for this unit, it poses a “Harman-Neutral” sound, good sub-bass extension with a peak in its upper-Mids which some may describe it as V or U shaped (in this case I would classify it as a U-shaped sound signature). The MH755 is fun to listen to, has good timbre and tonal balance for its price and is often described as a “wonder” for many.

Taken from Crinacle.com/graphs

Sources used: (Topping D10 > Atom Amp) and (Ibasso DX120)

Bass (Score: 8/10)

I really love the sub-bass that MH755 has, it creates that rumble that can really satisfy my sonic cravings and it just became my go-to when it comes to songs with low bass. Mid-bass on the MH755 is relatively less emphasized as compared to sub-bass but it is not lacking or missing, “thumps” are still clean, fast, and textured or in other words, “the dynamic driver kind of bass”. In overall the bass here is boosted but not too much such that it overpowers other frequencies with minimal mid bass bleed.

To elaborate on its bass performance, I would say that I can single out the bass lines clearly despite having other frequencies playing at the same time (including vocals) but does not get in the way of clarity or sounding “muddy” which is something that I really like about it. Quality and quantity bass without losing clarity and tonal balance.

Mids (Score: 7/10)

Mids on MH755 is decent, vocals are clear but slightly recessed or less emphasized. Male vocals tend to sound fuller and deep due to the tuning of bass regions. Female vocals are generally clear however there is a peak around upper midrange (rising from 1khz and peaks around 3khz) which may sound slightly harsh on some songs but generally acceptable for me.

In general, the mids on MH755 are decent, not lacking and they are good enough for me to use it as a point of comparison for anything below SGD 100 which pretty much shows how well-tuned this unit is.

Treble (Score: 7.5/10)

The highs on MH755 are energetic and adds a little sparkle and air to the overall presentation but also at the same time smooth in my opinion (It is not sibilant to me as my sensitive regions ranges from about 7khz to 10khz which in this case is being rolled off from 7khz onward and treble addicts may feel a bit underwhelming.

Sound stage, Imaging and Tonality

Sound stage is pretty decent on this, I was able to feel that space that they recorded those tracks in and I would say it is pretty decent. Imaging on the other hand sounds a bit blurred even in binaural recordings.

An important point for this unit to perform is to achieve that seal and normally, IEM that are 3D printed or have “custom-like” shells can achieve that easily as long as the shell fits your ear properly. However, for the MH755, it is worn hanging down and the TIPS makes the world of difference here as it really diminishes its bass capabilities if you do not get a proper seal. It really depends on the tips that fit your ear but I am currently using slightly larger tips (Final ear tips size M or L) to achieve that seal.

Overall (Score: 8.5/10)

Value is key here because even though modifications are needed, the sonic performance of the MH755 at this price point is just unbeatable. There are other cheap modifications available such as a 3.5mm extension cable (it works but not pretty but it’s the cheapest) which you can explore if you don’t mind the looks. Also build wise it’s below average at best as compared to modern day offerings but for that level of sound, I do not mind buying multiple units just in case if mine starts failing.

Conclusion

I must admit that I was skeptical about the hype for MH755 and thought that it was just of the usual hype trains that people get excited about and then dies off when new products flush the old ones away, but I was obviously wrong. In fact, this might be one of the greatest sucker punches that Sony can pull in the entire audio industry. The MH755 is hard to fault with no obvious flaws or flags that I can think of at this price point and I recommend getting one before it disappears from the world in the future.
Reactions: SoundChoice
Pros: Incredible value
Cheap AF
Fun and emotional sound
Bass, subbass
Actual good sized sounstage!
Tonality
Intoxicating
Drums rapresentation
Some songs sound better than almost anything else on these.
Tips!
Cons: Build quality overall
Almost useless cable (mod pretty much required)
Recessed mids
Possible bass bleed into mids
Would have liked a bit better imaging and separation
Buy them.
Hi everybody!
Today's review is about the Sony MH755, a super cheap earbud that kicks butts like nothing else in this price range.

Let's start with the packaging...
Oh wait, what packaging?

IMG_20191205_175753.jpg

It's a plastic bag... Well, what can you expect at that price? I'm not complaining about it.
Inside it you'll find the earbuds themselves with the medium sized eartips already installed and another plastic bag with two other pairs of tips (large and small).
I got the orange ones, but there could be a chance you can get them in different colors.

Build quality and comfort:

Simply put, very very simple, they have the classic shape of an earbud and are meant to be worn straight down.
The pieces themselves are built out of two plastic parts, and not one of the best plastic... But I don't see them breaking or getting damaged at all. They are small, almost weightless and super easy to take in and out of your ears.

On the upper side you'll see a vent for the driver and on the back you have the Sony logo in gray. The nozzle is pretty short, however it has a lip for the tips and it's covered by what seems a tiny piece of black felt.
The tips are just great, they fit easily in my ears and they are super soft while not giving up to the feeling of being resilient andl durable, I like the color too!

IMG_20191215_111351.jpg

And now the bad part, that damn cable.
Now... I know that the MH755 were included with a BT receiver made by Sony, they want you to put the receiver on your back and walk around, that's why one side of the cable is shorter than the other. (I don't know if all the other units come with the left side shorter than the right, but that's my case)
But since the earbuds are sold separately, people don't always have a BT receiver to strap somewhere on their shoulders...
And it SUCKS.

Aside from the fact that it came extremely junked and almost unusable (I literally had to straighten it with a hair dryer for 15 minutes), it's too short, like, I can't even lower my arm while holding the M3K in my hand below chest-level that they're already pulling down my ears, it's hateful.

It has a right angle plug with a pretty useless strain relief, it's all rubbery and it won't EVER lay flat on a table. Atleast the splitter is decent.

IMG_20191215_111222.jpg

Thanks god that they are easy to mod (it's pretty required there) and I'm soon going to change the cable and put some mmcx connectors or a better cable, that even if attached, it's usable atleast.

Here's an image I took from reddit that shows the entire process:

ed6177a.png

Comfort here is great, not as good as my Shozy & Neo CP but still solid.
After an hour or something like that I tend to take them out of my ears for about 30 seconds to make them rest a bit.

Drivability:
Pretty easy to drive by just about any source, however, I have to crank the volume a bit higher than usual (about 8 steps more on the volume than the Shozy's on my M3K), and you're gonna hear a touch of benefit going to higher level gear and maybe a bit more of power, since it is a single DD, could add a smidge of more control and tightness to the sound.

Pretty amazing...
I mean that for three bucks you can't get better than these, atleast I don't see how.
They're competing with stuff at MUCH higher prices and I can't understand how they managed to tune wonderfully such a cheap thing.

Their general signature is warm, bassy, fun,
V shaped with some sparkle up top and an intoxicating timbre (in a good way).

IMG_20191215_110808.jpg

Bass: Big, thumpy and impactful, I can see these satisfying a basshead.
It obviously has an elevated amount of it and sometimes it bleeds midly into the mids, but it's rare and almost nonexistent at lower volumes.
The MH755 really shines with EDM, dubstep and with bassy music in general.
And it's not over!

The subbass is boosted too, and when called it shows up with authority and presence and shakes your eardrums like a bartender would shake a cocktail (ok maybe not so much, but we're close to that). In "Smells Blood" from the Devilman Crybaby soundtrack, these manage to literally massage your eardrums with bass.
I usually don't categorize bass as something essential for me as it could be for others, but when something like this shows up, I have nothing to do but appreciate it.
To sum it up, it's a very enjoyable bass response and it's very present, however once in a while it can bother the mids just a bit.

Mids: these are a very controversial part of the sound.
They're generally recessed, and the vocals aren't separated a lot from the mix, sometimes they're even behind it, still pretty clear tho, both for male and female vocals.
Male vocals are rounder and a touch more present due to the bass body, female vocals aren't as forward but still retain cleanliness.
All the instruments in this region are pretty clear, expecially drums (those are special), cellos, lower notes of violins and some other that I can't recall at the moment.

However... On some songs like "I Want You Back" from Jackson 5, the singer is right in your face, all the mids come to life and it's one of the best iterations of that track I've heard.
When the bass starts to play it doesn't bother the rest of the frequencies and the drums on the left are more present in this set than many other headphones or in-ears that I've tried.
In "Cup Of Gold" from Miyamigo, his voice (I presume that he's talking) is so there to the point of sounding lifelike.

So, normally the mids aren't the best offering of the MH755, however on particular instruments and some songs they play them like a boss.

Highs: a bit rolled off while still retaining a decent amount of details and sparkle up top. The treble helps to maintain that mellow, warm sound that these have but when called they can make you dance and move.
Cymbals and strings (trumpets in second place) tend to separate themselves a bit bitter than the other instruments. Once in a lifetime the highs can get a bit too much for my taste, but it's so subtle that I consider this nitpicking.

IMG_20191215_111739.jpg

Soundstage: I think this is the best attribute of these earphones aside bass and subbass.
It's an around your head type of sounstage rather than really outside. On 70% of songs.
Then the other 30% is OUT of your head, it isn't holographic but we're not far from there.
They aren't only wide (on most songs they just go a touch more on the left and in the right than your earlobes, on those wide recorded ones it's about 5/10cm or even more out than that), they display the sound in front of you rather than in your head (depth boi!).
Sometimes, particular sounds in ambient music or similar are behind you or far on the front of your head, imagine my surprise when I listened to stuff from the OPM sountrack or Birocratic.

And in top of that, some of the instruments in very specific songs (Miyamigo, Biosphere, etc.) just sound gigantic and overwhelming (in the best possible way).
Btw, I love sounstage and I consider it an important factor when it comes to sound.

Imaging: eh... It's not that great, I don't think it suffers because of the sounstage, it's just unable to display precisely instruments as well as an hybrid or a balanced armature set nor headphone.
It's not terrible, all I can tell is that it gets better on the sides and the center is a bit missing, I can't see this as a deal breaker, expecially considering the price.

Detail retrieval: Again, good enough, you're not gonna hear the details of higher priced single DD there for sure, but they're not too distant nor lacking.
In the Made In Abyss soundtrack, the plucking of the strings, the deep bass rumble notes and the fingers on the key of the piano are still there, still textured enough to give you a good amount of information.

IMG_20191215_111245.jpg

Dynamics: Pretty good, but not amazing. In "Mountains" from interstellar the drop moved me but didn't blow me away.
I would say that the subbass has the best dynamism with the highs in second place, stuff still manages to jump at you when required.

Realism/separation/tonality:
Realism: Great. These haven't the most clear sound out there, but they can put you in this big, relaxed wash of sound that is super enjoyable and totally compensates for its cleanliness.
Separation: Good not great, in very complex tracks the MH755 can get congested, but not so badly to the point it starts to sound muddy or anything like that. The separation between instruments themselves, expecially some of them (cellos, string instruments, etc.) is pretty nice, however the vocals could benefit from more intimacy and focus.
Tonality: simply put, stellar, it's not the "super natural" kind like the HD600, not even close.
It's like Sprite and water, they look similar, but taste completely different.
The HD600 are uncolored, tight, detailed with that touch of warmth that I personally love.
It's like if you gave the HD600s a tequila shot and then spiced them up.
They're FUN, FUN, FUN all the way through and pretty much intoxicating. The more you listen to them, the more you start to like their sound (I mean, in my case it was love at first sight, but some people may have to adjust to their signature, expecially if they're coming from something more neutral), it's a colored sound for sure, but they're doing it in such a good way...

Forgiveness: Strangely, it doesn't depend on the quality of the file (mp3, flac, wav, etc.), but on how the song was recorded. These sound very good even out of compressed files, and then you find that song that while is in .flac it still doesn't sound as good as that mp3 file sounded.
That doesn't mean you can't manage to discern the differences between a lower quality file and a higher quality file but the difference isn't as big as passing from a bad recording to a good recording.
I know it's weird but that's what I personally can hear.

Comparisons:

The only IEM that I can compare to these is the Shozy & Neo CP, priced at 165$ and featuring three BAs (1 Knowles CL22955 and two custom BAs), it doesn't sound fair, right?

IMG_20191215_113807.jpg

Let me tell you, it is, because they are actually comparable and there are some categories where the MH755 obliterates the CP.

Build: Ok this one it's not even funny and I'm going to give it to the CPs, they're much better built, having smooth, solid resin bodies instead of plastic, come with a much better package overall and the cable is on another universe, aside from being detachable too.
About comfort... They are currently the comfort kings out of any headphone or iem that I've tried, however the MH755 are not far off from that.

Bass: The CP doesn't go that deep, It's still present and you can hear it even in complex music, subbass on the MH755 is much more present and plays a much important role in the music, it's rounder, bigger, bolder and better overall. Bass still goes to the MH755 because of it's thump and punch from the DD driver, however it can get overwhelming for the mids at time, however the CP still shows more tightness and more control with virtually no bleed into the mids.

Mids: On the CP are the focus of this iem, they are more present, clearer, more lively and vocals are more present and separated from the mix than the MH755, however on some tracks the MH755 still manages to compete with specific instruments with the CP.
The highs: On the MH755 the highs are a bit rolled off and smoother than the CP, however the CP shows more air up top and more sparkle overall, they have a snappier, crisper sound, and maybe that can get on the nerves more frequently than the MH755 does on some songs (very rare on both tho).

Imaging/sounstage/detail retrieval:
Imaging goes immediately to the CP, they can locate instruments much better and you could point exactly where a sound is coming from.
Sounstage wise, MH755 wins without a doubt, they're wider and deeper by default, while the CP shows everything inside your head, aside from some songs, the MH755 backs everything up and puts the stage in front of you. Not only that, the CP can't display verticality, the MH755 can do a bit of that.
Detail retrieval goes to the CP, they're generally more articulate and accurate, expecially in the mids, however the subbass feels somehow more textured on the MH755.
Tonality:
CP: Neutralish, much more accurate and detailed, what I would call a more clinical sound, very engaging and fast.
MH755: Enjoyment above technicalities, colored, fun, warm, bassy and a generally more appealing sound for a wider range of people.

IMG_20191205_182917.jpg

Oh, what about price to performance?
The MH755 sh*** on the CPs for that, not that the CP sounds bad or anything like that (I think they are still better than the Sonys) but you get what you pay for and maybe a bit more than that (considering all the other attributes).
While for literally 3.15$ the MH755 rapresents one of the best bang for bucks in the audio world, you get a sound that should not be there at that price, competing with, as you've already seen, much higher priced stuff. There are indeed some tradeoffs (build quality, pretty much required cable mod), but the sound makes up for them. Completely.

Conclusions:
IMG_20191215_111758.jpg

Still there? Grab your damn wallet and buy a pair, the only problem (aside from that cable) would be that they're only avaliable on aliexpress (1 month or more of shipping time) and eBay as far as I know, and in top of that, there are some fake ones around, so be sure to check the description about the product before making a purchase. I recommend them to anyone who's stepping into audio as much as somebody who owns gear that costs thousand of dollars, just for making them know how three dollars can kick asses in today's world.

Aaaaand... that's it for today, I hope this was useful to you, see you in the next review, ciao!
:laughing::v:

Attachments

Pros: Tonal balance and accuracy; value.
Cons: Useless cable.
intro-800x445.jpeg

This review was originally posted at https://audioreviews.org

CATCHING THE HYPE TRAIN

This $5-8 cheapo has caught the attentention of the earphone wizards after creating a hype earlier in 2019. Crinacle rates them highly: “Clean notes, proper sub-bass extension and a tonal balance beyond expectations.” Shotgunshane also added them to his list of favourites: “Yup, Seven dollars and 95 cents. Dynamic driver. Universal. Exaggerated Harman type frequency response with large sub bass boost, very clear upper mids and slightly easier going treble. Less warmth than [Sony] MH1/C. Once again Sony makes a budget gem and then screws us over with a J cable.” Antdroid also appreciates the Sonys: “The Sony freebie is exceptionally good for $6-8. It’s included free with their Bluetooth adapters, and a similar model, the MH750, is included with their cell phones. It’s a warm, bassy yet quite coherent in-ear that is quite a bit bassier and warmer than the Harman Target but has a similar upper-midrange and treble curve. It’s a steal for $6 on eBay.” Another qualified earphone guy, B9Scrambler, assigned the Sonys a small soundstage typical for the price range [original statement]. Co-blogger Biodegraded commented the bass was a bit strong for him (I have not heard him ever not say that). The question is: who is right and is the hype justified? The short answer: they are all right, each for their own reasons, and the hype (if there ever was one) is somewhat justified considering the low price and the small risk to lose money on something one doesn’t enjoy.

NOTHING SPECIAL IN MY EARS?

This is the MH755: single dynamic driver, small earpieces, cable too short (needs extension or recabling), haptic is nothing special. Got my pair from Biodegraded who had purchased them on ebay for $7 AUS.

I put these Sonys first into my ears after a week with the $600 Sennheiser IE 500 PRO [review], which generated a jaw-dropping experience (I had expected the Sonys being slaughtered but the opposite was the case): outstanding tonal balance, clean, natural reproduction. Technicalities are also good: sufficiently wide soundstage with ok depth, good resolution, separation, imaging, layering. No, the Sonys are not better than the Senns, but they excel in the upper midrange: the upper winds and strings of a symphony orchestra are nicely reproduced whereas they are lacking in the better resolving, smoother Senns. Note: the Sony MH755 need quite a bit of juice…while it appears to be preposterous purchasing a dongle amp/dac for a $8 earphone, they work “louder” with my audioquest dragonfly.

To me, the Sony MH755 are like the Toronto Raptors basketball team: every element is good, not much is individually brilliant but everything working together wins matches or even the championship: HOMOGENEITY (=balance) is the Sony’s strength…some may disagree because of the lifted low end. These are simply a delight to listen to for my ears and the main reason may be the tastefully executed upper midrange. Personally, I favour the Sony MH755 over most of my recently reviewed (and much much more expensive) iems, which once again shows that listening pleasure/quality and asking price are frequently not correlated (hence the expensive stuff often has to compensate with window dressing). And even if the MH755 were a bucket of crap in the opinion of others, they still did their job for me by creating pleasure. Isn’t that what we want? MORE JOY OF UNBOXING? Not needed at this price (it comes in a plain baggie).

Frequency response measured by Biodegraded. Bass appears too boosted for what I hear.

So why are all earphone guys mentioned above right imo? It depends where you are coming from. If you listen to classical music, the Sonys will excel by their tonal accuracy (“timbre”), their liveliness, and their homogeneity. If you listen to amplified music, the Sony’s benefits don’t play such a big role. As so often, it is in the eyes of the beerholder. The discussion also shows how much timbre can contribute to the listener’s satisfaction…but it is not mentioned at all in many reviews. Many (expensive) balanced armature earphones may not satisfy the listener in terms of timbre or harmonic distortion. As to soundstage: small or not? I find the soundstage being oval, quite wide rather than deep, with an ok height, but it appears to become smaller with decreasing volume. Add some juice and the soundstage is ok (for my ears).

SMOOTH JOURNEY IN THE END

Does the Chifi holy grail we all have been looking for come from Japan in the end? This is up to you to answer. I usually don’t give buying advice: “If you are in the market for a $xxx earphone, this is a no brainer because it punches above its weight…pull the trigger now” or similar sales blabla. But at $5-8 your biggest risk is getting a fake. Check the ratings of the ebay sellers.

The Sony MH755: There is no reason to be euphoric about them but they certainly are a victory for the dollar-store audiophiles.

P.S. I am lazy and “recabled” by adding a female-to-male audio cable for $2.99. Works.

IMG_0388-1024x832.jpeg
sainteb
sainteb
Hey, what's the length of the extension cable?

Comments

I've just dug my pair out of the junk drawer after reading your article. They originally came supplied with the Sony SBH52 bluetooth 'amplifier' and to be honest I haven't ever given them a serious listen before - simply replacing them with some better iem's.

Pairing them up to the rather excellent AQUA + bluetooth headphone amplifier, they actually make quite a sweet combination. Easy to drive, short cable and comfortable fit. I shall try this combination out for a couple of days but based on my brief listening session I have to say I'm impressed.

Bass does appear to be slightly boosted but for my intended use (listening to music in bed - almost always resulting in me falling asleep with them in and the music playing) I will probably only be listening at low volumes.

I'm glad you found my report somewhat useful. You could experiment by temporarily sealing the rear volume to see if it gets the bass to the preferred level. I updated my review with a photo in the "Tuning the response" spoiler section to make it clearer.

Nicely done review! I just got my MH755, and am burning them in as I type this. Looking forward to putting them through their paces.

Does anyone know what material the diaphragm is made from? PEEK? Titanium? Biofiber?

Thanks! As far as I can tell from searching online, the diaphragm material is unspecified. If Sead Smailagic is still active in the forums, I suppose you can ask him. For a product this cheap, though, I think they'd use an inexpensive material like mylar (PET), like other IEMs under $10.

From his writings, I get the idea that Sead shares the same sentiment as Sean Olive, who, when asked about what things determine sound quality, responded, "frequency response, frequency response, and frequency response!" Or Floyd Toole, who wrote that if you can't get that right, then "nothing else matters." They may have a point, because you can derive the CSD and the impulse response if the FR is fully specified in a minimum phase system. The engineering mentality is to use the cheapest material that gets the job done. I think Sead might have done just that.

I've been playing with more mods and measurements with this and the MH750 while revisiting my old MH1 IEMs. I might post the results of other mod ideas when I get the time.

I needed to make an account here just to say: "Thank you good Sir Yuriv."

Amazing review. By my opinion the best at head-fi.org.

After some "researching" i went with a safe buy and bought the most sold model of IEM-s on aliexpress, KZ ZST. You can imagine my reaction after i heard them. I am half deaf, have problem with tinnitus but after 10 sec i knew they are crap. Then i stumbled on Oluv's youtube channel and finally found someone normal in what i called "World of idiots". I saw much praise about HM1 and i was What is this now. I knew i have a pair and i checked them again. My sample was MH1c that came with Xperia Z1 i think (don't remember anymore), but it was original. My copy was just crap, bassy, muddy, no mids and everything sounds like its coming through a tube.
But i told my self "Oluv know some stuff" and ordered MH1. I was not disappointed. Bought the white version, they came with white and orange tips and sounded really nice (I don't know how they were stored, but they smell like yesterday made). I like them alot, but i can still hear that "coming through tube effect" if i don't play them at high volume.
Then i came across this review. After i spend +- 400e on crapy ever-ear headphones and few IEM-s, 10e for a mh755 was small price to pay.
My order came with just with 1 pair of tips (Seller sells other 2 pair separate). First thought was "I like those tips very, very much." Same sec after i played something i knew they are real. No burning and ears of half deaf person with tinnitus problem could hear this is really a gem. I ordered 4 more pairs few minutes later, going to do some recabling. Think i'll start with cable from ZST for practice (it's a new version of KZ cable, looks good and leaves impresion like it could last). Depending on results i'll put some pictures here :D.

To conclude, you good Sir Yuriv know your stuff.

I needed to make an account here just to say: "Thank you good Sir Yuriv."

Amazing review. By my opinion the best at head-fi.org.

To conclude, you good Sir Yuriv know your stuff.
I'm glad my report turned out to be useful. The Audio Engineering Society (AES) published several papers by the Harman group led by Sean Olive. They have extensive research on what the majority of listeners prefer. I knew the MH755 would be a safe recommendation after seeing how well its measurements fit the science. Of course, I listened to it too, and I knew it would be a crowd pleaser. Lol.