Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org
RedJohn456
Damnit man now you really got me Jonseing for one :frowning2:   Good review as always. The EX1000 and 7550 beat the pants off my Z5 so bad that I felt really cheated having nought the Z5 lol
x RELIC x
x RELIC x
Best quote...... ”A rocket exhaust"
Reactions: Tawek
Hawaiibadboy
@RedJohn456 they are not crippled with a veil anywhere and play the 3 sonic regions (bass/mid/treble)as good as I have heard. These should be legends..

@x RELIC x  "Where were we?, Where we were was..." <<<I almost fell off my chair when I re watched the video...LOL!!
Sonic Defender
Sonic Defender
Damn, nice job as always. Got to listen on my B&O H7 via Bluetooth. I am very bummed as I have very oddly shaped ear canals and I can't get an IEM to seal. Recently I ordered some well reviewed LZ Z0A3, but no matter the tip used, they would not seal. I've been told if I spend a small fortune on tips and spend hours screwing around I will eventually find a tip that works (Comply's likely) but I just can't be bothered. That said, you really are a bad man making me want to try these babies out. Awesome as always brother.
RedJohn456
@Hawaiibadboy The EX800ST and EX1000 will always be some of the best dynamic drivers regardless of price. In the future EX1000 will be a nice collective as well :)
ezekiel77
ezekiel77
Man... when you said you were going back to dynamics, I thought maybe you had a new product in mind. Now I've got to listen to them too! Great review... a little too great.
Basstion
Basstion
Thanks HBB!! You still finding weapons of bass for us, good job!
Robert777
Robert777
Nice work. You had me wanting a pair of A2's but now I need to hear these.

Cheers.
@Robert777 Love em so much I just let go of my ASG 2.5's
pwncake
pwncake
just got a unit a week ago. my second purchase iems (after the Sony XBA A3s). still getting used to the sound signature, but the ex1000 is simply INCREDIBLE when it comes to any live music. soundstage, clarity. stunning stunning iems.
@pwncake

These are my favorites. Soundstage is addicting.
audionewbi
audionewbi
Please try the SpinFit tip and second go balance with these. The balance will take this to a whole new level.