SL-HP-01 Features: -Constructed of EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate). -Removable carry strap....

Slappa HardBody PRO - Hard case for headphones - molded EVA, PVC rubber - black

• SL-HP-01 Features: -Constructed of EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate). -Removable carry strap. -Ultimate protection for full sized headphones that fold down. -Also available in Camo, Grey and Bomber Dude. -6 months warranty on defects in manufacturing or materials. -Dimensions: 3.5'' H x 7'' W.

Recent Reviews

1. ButtUglyJeff
    Very stong product for the price
    Written by ButtUglyJeff
    Published May 11, 2013
    Pros - Durable, attractive with multiple designs, space saving
    Cons - limited to folding type dj headphones
    I originally purchased this case for my Sennheiser HD25 headphones, but found it was slightly too small for them.  I shared photos of the attempt on the HD25 appreciation thread.  So, I started using them for my Audio-Technica ATH-M50s and I couldn't be happier by the results.  As you might know, those are full sized headphones that collapse down into a tight bundle.  And there are many DJ/studio headphones that do the same thing.  This case has fallen several times and neither the case or the headphones inside are worse for wear.  I prefer the hard shell over the softer, sack style, cases on the market.  The only thing this might lack to some, is some sort of internal separation to hold accessories without falling out...

I purchased these directly from Slappa, and couldn't be happier by the speed and service towards my order.

Comments

To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!