PHOENIX: Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Transmitter & Receiver with apt-X HD, Low Latency & Toslink
Phoenix is a Bluetooth 5.0 audio transmitter & receiver with aptX HD and Low Latency. It supports AUX , Optical (Toslink) & RCA connections and is powered by the latest Qualcomm CSR 8675 Chipset. Phoenix is the first wireless audio adapter of its kind in India. It is a premium device crafted with a single purpose in mind – to deliver uncompromised audio.
In Transmission (TX) mode, it can ‘send’ audio from a mobile, TV, PC, music player etc. to Bluetooth headsets or speakers. Phoenix can also transmit to two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
In Receiver (RX) mode, it can receive audio from mobile, tablet, laptop etc. to home theaters, speakers and headsets.
Phoenix can also be used to pair two non-Bluetooth devices to each other; such as a non-BT PC to a non-BT earphone or speaker.
- BLUETOOTH 5.0: Equipped with the latest version of Bluetooth and powered by the most advanced Qualcomm CSR 8675 chipset.
- APTX, APTX HD & APTX LL (Low Latency): Crystal clear, high definition audio. No lag between audio and video. (Less than 40 milliseconds and hence cannot be detected by the human ear)
- 3.5mm AUX, Optical/SPDIF/Toslink and RCA cable compatible. This makes Phoenix usable across a wide range of devices.
- 400 mAH rechargeable lithium battery: Working time is 14 to 16 hrs. Standby mode 300 hrs. Charging time only 2 hrs. Impressive range of 50 feet.
- Connects with 2 devices at the same time. Phoenix is a complete Bluetooth kit, a one-box solution. All cables are included within the box. No need to buy cables separately.
- 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects.
- WPC, CE,FCC certified
Note: apt-X HD is preferable for music and apt-X LL, for movies. Also, Phoenix supports aptX-LL 48kHZ Codec when connected with one device. Switches to aptX when paired with 2 devices.
Model Phoenix – JRBC03
Bluetooth Version V5.0 Class II
Chipset CSR 8675
Range Up to 50 feet
Receiver working time (AUX) 16 hours (May vary depending upon usage condition)
Transmitter Working time (AUX) 16 hours (May vary depending upon usage condition)
Receiver Working time (SPDIF) 14 hours (May vary depending upon usage condition)
Transmitter Working time (SPDIF) 14 hours (May vary depending upon usage condition)
Latency 40 milliseconds (MS)
Support dual stream (TX mode) Transmits to two BT devices simultaneously (one CODEC at the same time)
Pass code for supported BT 0000, 1111, 1234, 8888
Dual connection support in receiver mode Connects to two devices. However, it plays audio only from one device.
CODEC TX: Priority aptX-HD, Second aptX-LL, Third: aptX, Fourth：Fast Stream Fifth: SBC
Charging time/Stand by time Approx. 2Hours/ Approx 300 hrs
Charging supply 100-240V AC Adapter
Working temperature 5VDC,=300mA -10-55 Degrees C
Net weight 35 grams
Nocturnal Audio Avalon
3BA based earphone.
Hill Audio Vajra3 ( Nicehck DT300 )
3BA earphone with, Better known as Nicehck DT300, Re branded as Vajra3 for HillAudio.
Missing from the audio scene from quite a while, the original creator / sound engineer behind the K3 Pro is now back again to say hello to all...
Eternal Melody EM-5H
An altered version of the EM-5, the 5H approaches the 5ba setup with a different configuration.
BT4.1 Bluetooth earphone with Long Battery life and magnetic clasp.