In the world of portable music players, it’s all about strict minimalist design on one side and opulent technical extravagancy on the other. And for past few years, Shanling Audio was setting some of these trends. Now it’s time to set a new one.
For our next player, we went back to unique look of 1950s. Back to smooth round edges, creamy pastel colors and distinct chrome-like parts. Creating something stylish, something playful, something cute. Creating Shanling Q1, modern portable Hi-Fi player with wide range of features and with stylish retro design.
Shanling Q1 is based on our 30 year of experience in high-end Hi-Fi audio design and manufacturing, while adding on top our more recent knowledge of system development and advanced Bluetooth functions. All in very portable, practical and affordable package.
Shanling Q1 will be firstly available through our Kickstarter campaign, later it will be released internationally by our network of distributors.
Now available on Kickstarter for just $89 USD
- MSRP 119 USD/Euro
- Unique retro design
- Powerful Hi-fi DAC/AMP ESS Sabre ES9218P chip
- MTouch 3.0 OS developed by Shanling
- Bluetooth connection to headphones, using LDAC, aptX, AAC
- Bluetooth receiver mode for use with smartphones and tablets
- Bluetooth transmitter function when used with computer
- Hi-Res audio support
- Expandable memory – Micro SD card slot
- USB DAC/AMP function for use with computer
- Digital USB output for use with standalone DACs
- Pocket friendly size
- Durable Zinc Alloy construction
- Hardware buttons and volume wheel
- Battery life up to 21 hours