The Shange SG200 is a compact, entry-level tube headphone amp with DAC. Though small in size, it's quite powerful. The impedance range is 8-1000Ω, the output power peak - the range of 2.7W-100mW, which can easily drive all Headphones.
The amp power amplifier chip is the Texas Instruments TPA6120A2. This chip has extremely low distortion and high speed conversion speed. Supports a variety of high and low impedance headphones
It features 24Bit DAC decoding using Micronas UAC3553B high quality decoder integrated chip. It also supports the highest rate 48KHZ output of the decoder chip for a wide frequency response.
The SG200 supports tube rolling using the 12AT7/ECC81/6201/GT-12AT7/6C22D/12AZ7 family of tubes.
● Input Z Line Input 15KΩ
● Output Z 10Ω
● Line Input Sensitivity400mV ± 50mV
● Frequency Response 9Hz-160KHz-3dB, 0Hz-30KHz 0dB
● SNR = 90dB input
● THD + N ( harmonic distortion ), 1KHz: <0.06%, 100mW into 8Ω
● SMPTE IMD: <0.06%, 100mW into 8Ω
● Net Weight ( Net ): 0.5Kg
● Dimensions ( Size ): L104mm x W92mm * H 62mm
● External Power 12VAC 800mA, 5.5 * 2.1 Power Jack
● Usable Headphone Impedance Range 8-1000Ω