Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org
raybone0566
I've owned mine for a few years and I agree they do lack in the mids. you would have been happier with the ie8's but the soundstage is not as wide. I found the only tips that work are the large silicone ones. and these iems are made to just sit in the ear.pressing them in only muddy's the sound further imo. I really like the case and don't know how you could have broke it.
Mikeopellos
Mikeopellos
I don't know either , the little pieces that hold it together just snapped . Can you recommend anything in this price range or even a little further with better mids for more ''accurate'' listening. I am leaning towards the etymotic ER4P / ER4S , but am also considering shure se 425 and rha 750.
raybone0566
darn. I just sold a pair of 750's for 85.00 with less than five hrs. use on them. they have great detail but absolutely no bass. the havi b3 pro 1 are very nice. also ttpod and vsonic have new releases, ttpod has t2, and vsonic has vsd5. I should receive them sometime next week. the t2's are supposed to be very detailed. you could go to that thread, I believe folks are aready posting impressions.