nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. LoveKnight
    What a nice review you wrote. Thanks very much WNBC.
    LoveKnight, Nov 24, 2013
  2. Craigster75
    This may be my favorite headphone review of all time- informative, thorough, excellent comparisons, vivid detail, enjoyable and well written, thank you and congratulations!  Every day my purchase meter for the Alpha Dogs changes and your review has them back up a few clicks for me.
    Craigster75, Nov 24, 2013
  3. Lorspeaker
    yes, very totful review..thanks WNBC ! those fotos are todiefor...red cable..oooooooo..delicious.
    Lorspeaker, Nov 24, 2013
  4. WNBC
    Thank you all for the comments.  Instead of listening for review purposes I can now listen for pure enjoyment.
    WNBC, Nov 24, 2013
  5. imackler
    Great review! I love the time you spend listening before publishing. Thanks!
    imackler, Nov 24, 2013
  6. koiloco
    WNBC, great review.  Thanks!
    koiloco, Nov 24, 2013
  7. Lillee
    Great review, thanks for taking the time to write. I am looking forward to your review with solid state amp
    Lillee, Nov 24, 2013
  8. WNBC
    Thank you imackler, koiloco, and Lillee.  I am definitely looking forward to hearing the presentation of the Alpha Dogs via a solid state amp.  I suspect it will be a little drier, less full, and brighter but that can a plus for certain types of music.  I'm thinking the Emotiva Mini X amp.
    WNBC, Nov 24, 2013
  9. K-Otar
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Great review and pictures!
    K-Otar, Dec 11, 2013
  10. K-Otar
    Great review and beautiful pictures!
    K-Otar, Dec 11, 2013
  11. WNBC
    Thanks K-Otar and I like your avatar
    WNBC, Dec 12, 2013
  12. snapple10
    just got thru this, nicely done!! I am using it to learn some of the terms. Thanks for sharing
    snapple10, Jan 2, 2014
  13. reddog
    Those cables are so great who do I contact at q-audio to get cables for the alpha
    reddog, Apr 13, 2014
  14. WNBC
    Thanks Ms. Snapple10 for the comment.   Q-Audio cable was purchased from Steve Eddy.  steve@q-audio.com
    WNBC, Apr 13, 2014