nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. lin0003
    I don't get it; you rate the audio quality, design, value and battery life pretty highly, but you gave it a 1 star?
    lin0003, Nov 17, 2013
  2. AmberOzL
    I am not sure but I think these review details bars are not functioning correctly, I had similar problem with my mini Koss KSC75 review.
    AmberOzL, Nov 17, 2013
  3. JoeDoe
    Hmmm...   I question the validity of these claims...   This DAP is a quality device that has fixed many of the issues you've cited through FW updates.
    JoeDoe, Nov 17, 2013
  4. Gorillaz
    First time I see someone not giving into this DX50 hype or any other hype and a writing a review about it here in headfi, can you just accept his review or haven't any of you gone to the DX50 appreaciation thread and read about all its issues?
    Gorillaz, Nov 17, 2013
  5. Gorillaz
    you love this device with all its problems, he does not, deal with it!
    Gorillaz, Nov 17, 2013
  6. Darknet
    hmm are all these issues still present in the current, most up to date firmware? I don't own one, but I was considering buying one. I read around and some people say that they fixed a lot of the issues in the newer firmwares, if this isn't the case then I'm not sure whether it would be a good purchase or not.
    Darknet, Nov 17, 2013
  7. LeeC
    1 star is just too harsh. This DAP has bugs but is not bad at all.
    LeeC, Nov 22, 2013
  8. turokrocks
    I have the utmost respect for [user=168259]DigitalFrea[/user]k, for being honest and sharing his experience. Sony [url=http://www.head-fi.org/forum/newestpost/680853] NWZ-ZX1[/url] Freak???
    turokrocks, Nov 25, 2013
  9. Hellkitchen
    I do not agree with your opinion. I have this DAP too and I recognize that the interface is not so good and the touch is too sensitive. Anyway my tracks are all properly tagged and the DX50 has no problem with any files I have. So I think that maybe you library has some problem or maybe your sd (?). I don't which firmware you have but with 1.2.5 everything works well. Furthermore describing it's wonderful sound "decent" it's a nonsense, because the sound quality is excellent, specially for a less than 250$. This is a great sounding DAP with a not perfect (but still improvable) UI.
    Hellkitchen, Nov 30, 2013
  10. WeirdG
    Just an FYI... this review was written before the v1.2.8 (Jan 26, 2014) firmware was released, which fixed several bugs and improved the sound quality.  iBasso is currently on firmware v1.5.0 (June 24, 2014).  There are also several custom firmware versions available which can greatly enhance the sound quality.  For under $300 new or around $200 used, it's a great beginner level option for people looking to move away from iPods.
    WeirdG, Jul 10, 2014
  11. Marcosinus
    None of the cons are still valid with the last firmware. And with Rockbox or Sound Unlock FW, ths player is just perfect.
    Marcosinus, Aug 31, 2014
  12. Andymaxwell
    Well, if it helps to balance out the criticisms of your review...I too have USB connection problems. Am sending back to China to see if they can sort it out.
    Andymaxwell, Oct 2, 2014