nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. GREQ
    Sorry to hear about your terrible experience, but rating the product at 1/2 a star just because you're angry at their customer support doesn't do the reviewing system here on headfi any good. It is an area that we often overlook, but the reviews here only look at the product qualities. Your overall score doesn't reflect your product opinions and should be amended.
    GREQ, Oct 17, 2013
  2. Sweden
    You should at least calm down and give a fair review.
    Sweden, Oct 17, 2013
  3. tdockweiler
    I think this is a fair review. If I had this same situation i'd give it a half star too
    tdockweiler, Oct 17, 2013
  4. EventVista
    GREQ I may seem harsh, but in all honesty customer service and product support is very important to a lot of people. I realize products break, malfunction, etc, but when they do under a reasonable warranty timeframe, the company should buck up and stand behind their product. I think I am being fair in that: 1) I owned the product 3 months and it failed. 2) I attempted to seek support and FIIO jerked me around, wasted my time and did not stand behind the product. Similarly, I own a pair of Monoprice 8323 headphones. The plastic that holds on of the speakers cracked after a drop. I emailed Monoprice, they sent me a brand new pair within a few days and did not even ask for the broken ones back, all they asked was I take a picture of the broken product. Nor did they charge me for shipping. Because of this, I would rate the Monoprice even higher than normal due to their excellent customer service model. Anyways, thanks to everyone for the feedback.
    EventVista, Oct 18, 2013
  5. EventVista
    Ok, so 1/2 star may have been too harsh, so just to keep things fair, and because it sounded great when it worked I raised it to two stars :-)
    EventVista, Oct 18, 2013