nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. That-stingy-dud
    Once again Kunlun, Outstanding review!, I just got my noble 6 stolen from me :'(. So now I'm currently looking to replace and upgrade my set (this time im gonna put a freaking GPS chip and a lock on the damn pelican case) I'm kinda on the fence between either the Kaiser 10 or the Westone ES60. I was wondering if you had any opinions on the ES60 because these IEM's seem to share similarities in sound sig's?.
    That-stingy-dud, Aug 10, 2014
  2. Kunlun
    Hi there, while I haven't heard the w60, I have heard both the N6 and K10. The K10 is a very nice match with the N6 and I think a great step up and forward for you, with the K10 having a fuller, richer sound than the N6.
    Kunlun, Aug 10, 2014
  3. Gregosaur
    Great review! I am thinking about grabbing up a pair of these. Sounds like the glacier pairs well with them, but have you had any time with the Vorzuge Pure II? I keep going back and forth between those two amps.
    Gregosaur, Oct 2, 2014
  4. Kunlun
    Thanks! The K10 is great, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. The Glacier pairs very well with all my high-end CIEMs. I haven't heard the Pure II, but I can say that the Glacier is definitely thinner and is the more portable of the two, so if you're planning of using your gear on the go, that's a big factor.
    Kunlun, Oct 2, 2014
  5. Spurs
    Always enjoy your review as they are really helpful ! I used to own a pair of 8.a which I like a lot. Due to some reason I am not really like those custom fir in my ear. With the lunch of the k10u, would you recommend it for a person who likes bass and the sound signature of 8.a ? Thanks !
    Spurs, Nov 1, 2014
  6. Kunlun
    Hi Spurs, thanks!   I also used to own the 8.a and here's an interesting fact which has been shared on head-fi by the wizard--who designed both, of course: The 8.A and K10 actually have the same bass drivers. So, that bass capability is still fully present on the K10. However, there is now a more balanced signature with the k10. I think you'll like it a lot.   I will say that if you really want a darker sound like the 8.A had, then there is the 8.C, which is the new and improved version of the 8.A. You can contact Noble and I imagine that something can be done for you for that.   Enjoy!
    Kunlun, Nov 3, 2014