nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. TemplarUK
    Nice write up... I also have just recently got my RoCoo-P, the sound compared to Ipod's (various versions), well it knocks them out of the park!, even with LOD into an amp, the RoCoo is a significant improvement. I'd be really interested to hear your inputs on the sound once you've run it in for 100-200 hours...they say it will help further. I'm definitely not getting the fatigue I used to from Ipods... It will be interesting to watch what else comes out from these guys...they certainly have great design.
    TemplarUK, May 12, 2012
  2. Lorspeaker
    i always carry one in my bag... just to start a conversation with another buff in the bar. :P
    Lorspeaker, May 13, 2012
  3. TemplarUK
    LOL...yeah, beats talking about the current economic climate... I'd also be interested to hear feedback on experiences with IEM's which one's seem to shine the most...so far I'm really pleased with the SQ and would like to experiment with some different IEM's.
    TemplarUK, May 13, 2012
  4. thirotsugu
    TemplarUK : Thanks for the comment and feedback on my review. I probably did about a 100 hours of burning in now, and the sound is still changing slightly. But I am pretty happy with the sound now. I am using the Future Sonics Atrio M5(MG7 drivers) and they sound amazing! Lorspeaker : Really? this device starts a conversation? In japan, if I took this device out, they will just think im a geek...
    thirotsugu, May 14, 2012