nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. tdockweiler
    Thanks for the nice review! Spot on with it. I've been raving about the KRKs forever and they really deserve more attention than they've had. IMO they're a steal for the price.
    tdockweiler, Jan 11, 2012
  2. kiteki
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    What is this $150 crap?
    kiteki, Jan 11, 2012
  3. kiteki
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Could you please list your other headphones and telll us how these are at revealing background hiss in recordings?
    kiteki, Jan 11, 2012
  4. G.Trenchev
    As I said,they are very revealing,especially the background hiss. Currently I only own these and Phillips SHP-2500,which are,of course,uncomparable.
    G.Trenchev, Jan 11, 2012
  5. JK1
    How does this compare to the Sony V6, 7509, and 7510?
    JK1, Jan 11, 2012
  6. carlove
    I right now have the Shure SRH750DJ headphones. And to me these have a tad too much bass for my flavour. The bass guitar when playing is very noticable, and I don't like that. You can hear the lead guitar and piano making nice melodies together, together with the drum and then with the bass guitar playing something that sometimes just doesn't fit. How's the bass in quantity with these headphones? And is the bass guitar really noticable when they, actually, shouldn't.
    carlove, Oct 1, 2012
  7. Squeaky Duck
    You are right about them being unforgiving and very revealing. But, I want to hear everything in my music so they fit the bill nicely. I've owned my KNS-8400's for four years now and I love their sound.
    Squeaky Duck, Feb 15, 2018