nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Redcarmoose
    Well, the good part is that that monophonic cord is still connected and working after three years.
    Redcarmoose, Sep 4, 2011
  2. dayh8
    Haha! Very true. I have had some cracks in the black part of the actually housing (not the cable) for a long time now, but they seem to not be growing so hopefully they keep on keeping on. :-)
    dayh8, Sep 4, 2011
  3. Fatmangolf
    You've probably done this already... you could try taking the cables tight under your chin or backwards over your neck and using the pinch to fix them there. I've found that makes the cable hitting my shirt or jacket less noisy when walking. I suspect with such a light earpiece the cables are more prone to microphonics and easily dislodged by more vigorous exercise. Great on trains and planes though.
    Fatmangolf, Sep 5, 2011
  4. dayh8
    Thanks for the comment. I have tried the behind-the-neck mount, but can't get the earpiece angle right when i have the cable routed this way. As you mentioned, high under the neck it really the best/only way to try to minimize the cord's issues. I jsut don't use them when I am doing anything really vigorous.
    dayh8, Sep 5, 2011