nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. miceblue
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Thank you for taking the time to write about the UI in comparison to the iPod Touch. I'm thinking of upgrading to a J3 from my iPod Touch 2G. So adding Kizune's UI changes really impact the performance of the J3? I was hoping to load the Leaf UI on the J3 if I end up getting it.
    miceblue, Aug 4, 2011
  2. miceblue
    Thank you for taking the time to write about the UI in comparison to the iPod Touch. I'm thinking of upgrading to a J3 from my iPod Touch 2G. Are you running the latest firmware for the J3 (2.25)? Also, adding Kizune's UI replacements really impact the performance of the J3? I was hoping to load the Leaf UI on the J3 if I end up getting it.
    miceblue, Aug 4, 2011
  3. JoonBug
    Actually, for some reason, I have the firmware v. 3.3, which was preloaded on the J3. Kizune's UI is pretty, and is just slightly slower than the stock UI when you're not playing music. However, when music is being played, every touch takes a second to register (if it does), and button presses are not very responsive. I blame the J3's slow processor/lack of RAM (?). I'm still making up my mind about iPod touch v J3, so stay tuned.
    JoonBug, Aug 4, 2011
  4. cmkofkvc
    if you enjoy neutral sound...I recommend that you try the S9 if you havent already... to me S9 sounded even more neutral...
    cmkofkvc, Aug 5, 2011
  5. JoonBug
    Hey, thanks for the tip. I happened to try both out before I bought them, and I actually preferred the J3 b/c of a slightly cleaner sound and more features than the S9.
    JoonBug, Aug 6, 2011
  6. hittitin
    The battery of my J3 had been damaged , I'm thinking of changing one . Do you guys know the size of the battery ? Thanks a lot .
    hittitin, Oct 7, 2011