nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. hbcke
    I had ibasso dx120 can u make a comparison between dx120 and dx160?
    hbcke, Oct 13, 2019
    sandlapprs likes this.
  2. Cat Music
    So in sound quality which is better? Mojo or DX160?
    Cat Music, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Whitigir
    I would go for Dx160 if I had to pick between those 2
    Whitigir, Oct 15, 2019
    Cat Music likes this.
  4. Cat Music
    I thought Mojo had more sound quality than DX160 ... But if you say so, I will trust you!
    Cat Music, Oct 15, 2019
  5. twiceboss
    U said it is good for M9. What dx160 did to M9 sound in general?
    twiceboss, Oct 18, 2019
    deviedevie likes this.
  6. Whitigir
    Basically the M9 has a little recessed mid, which is complimented by a more forward and focused mid by dx160. The M9 does have a touch of good subbass and deep bass eventhough it is very fast, but still can compliment the Dx160 bass signature well enough. The best compliment toward Dx160 subbass and deep bass for pairing would be IER-Z1R In my opinions, which also have recessed mids as well.
    Whitigir, Oct 21, 2019
    twiceboss likes this.
  7. twiceboss
    Yes, that would be a good pairing. I find the bass on M9 sometimes can be a tad bit slow making the mids a bit recessed. How's the width btw? I find my apple dongle did the best for the width beating n6ii 4.4 but almost on par with n6ii 3.5. So if u can bring a comparison with n6ii, it would be awesome!
    twiceboss, Oct 21, 2019
  8. Chimmy9278
    I like the DX200/DX220 for you can swap out amps on those guys, apparently none of that on this new machine.
    Chimmy9278, Oct 23, 2019
  9. Whitigir
    That is correct [USER=521274]@Chimmy9278[/USER] . A product of a company should not cannibalizes itself. If you want replacement amp modules, there are dx150/200/220. The 220 still have an edges over sound performances when compare to dx160, plus it also have amp modules.
    Whitigir, Oct 23, 2019
    buonassi and Cat Music like this.
  10. cschau81
    Hi bro [USER=378966]@Whitigir[/USER] , do you need a special setting to play it in 4.4 bal or it's just plug and play (am planning to get a 4.4 cable)? Will DX160 give a much better listening when 4.4 is used? and will the battery drain faster when 4.4 is used (i currently just uploaded the latest fm 1.02.109 with 3.5 SE the battery is great!) thanks heaps in advance and so sorry for the newbie questions :)
    cschau81, Nov 5, 2019