nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. baskingshark
    Nice review, of all the recent CHIFI releases (TRN V90, KZ terminator, CCA C12), I've been anticipating the spring 1 the most. Though it is a bit pricey at launch, but I think it has to take into account the nice tuning and piezo technology, and nice timbre. I hope to purchase it when it is more discounted over the next few months or even at 11/11. Can I check how is the isolation on this IEM?
    baskingshark, Sep 15, 2019
    hqssui and xxAMAROKxx like this.
  2. harry501501
    "I did the FR comparison on these two and I think it helps to show how little we can really learn from them". Amen.
    harry501501, Nov 3, 2019
  3. harry501501
    Think i'll make these my next purchase. LOVE the bq3, great review as always Wiljen.
    harry501501, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Electrolite
    When you compare them with e KXXS what you mean by "This one is going to come down to personal preference as well as both are great, but target slightly different endpoints." - What are those endpoints? Great review btw
    Electrolite, Nov 5, 2019
  5. Wiljen
    I think the KXXS is a bit more polite while the Spring1 is a bit more energetic. Those who find the Spring1 aggresive will likely prefer the KXXS while those who find the KXXS a bit lifeless will enjoy the Spring1. (So matter of preference rather than technical merits).
    Wiljen, Nov 5, 2019