nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Mightygrey
    Nice write-up, I've been curious about these - thank you. That cable really ought to be standard across the Grado range, or at least on the wooden ones upward. A minor quibble but I wish they hadn't chosen that weird lower-case font for the writing on the cups. As I said, minor.
    Mightygrey, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Frank I
    Thank you.I like the new cable and was wondering the same with Grado with the new cable.
    Frank I, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Jacobal
    Is this model similar to the Rs2i/1?
    Jacobal, Aug 28, 2019
  4. borrego
    Order placed!
    borrego, Aug 28, 2019
    Frank I likes this.
  5. wgkwgk
    They look great. Thanks for the review. Any thoughts on how their SQ compares to other Grados? Specifically, GH2?
    wgkwgk, Aug 28, 2019
  6. Mani ATH 87
    According to this review the HF3 is basically the perfect headphone. Not a single criticism about the headphone, and glowing praise in every conceivable category of headphone sound. I'd take this with a grain of salt, personally. I think the dedication of the proceeds to charity is very admirable though, kudos on that front.
    Mani ATH 87, Aug 28, 2019
    Dramlin and silversurfer616 like this.
  7. bowei006
    Awesome frank!
    bowei006, Aug 28, 2019
  8. Beagle
    Some comparisons to other Grados (RS-2e, GH-3/4, SR325e) would be nice..
    Beagle, Aug 28, 2019
  9. Gabriel Sontag
    I have the st325e's is this a worthy upgrade for a similar price from the same company...?
    Gabriel Sontag, Aug 28, 2019
  10. arrowmark
    This review looks like it was written by a Grado employee
    arrowmark, Aug 29, 2019
  11. Frank I
    The HF3 was reviewed on its own merit. I own reference Grado models so I could not compare to other models in the same category.
    Frank I, Aug 29, 2019
  12. Frank I
    I do not work for Grado an they are not one of my sponsors. Honest impressions !
    Frank I, Aug 29, 2019
  13. Beagle
    Thank you for the time and effort but there's no point of reference in this review. I will wait for more reviews that can compare the HF-3 to other Grado models.
    Beagle, Aug 29, 2019
    Frank I likes this.
  14. ruthieandjohn
    I have compared the HF3 to the Grado GH2 and the Grado RS2e here: Grado HF3: [URL]https://www.head-fi.org/threads/grado-fan-club.530965/page-2678#post-15106553[/URL] .
    ruthieandjohn, Aug 30, 2019
    Frank I, Choronzon and Beagle like this.