nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. jwbrent
    Just a note about availability. My understanding is audio46.com has an exclusive on the B series through the end of July here in the US. A great retailer to do business with. :)
    jwbrent, Jul 23, 2019
  2. phammed
    Amazing review! I have a pair of the B3’s that I have been testing for the past couple of days and your review basically put my vague impressions into a very articulate written review! You stated that in your time with the B3 that the treble smooths out a bit due to the cable burn in if I read that correctly. Was it a significant difference when compared to pre-burn in? I have put in about 30-40 hours in and would am wondering if i should expect the treble to become a little more smooth.
    phammed, Jul 23, 2019
  3. jwbrent
    I wouldn’t say it was significant, but certain very noticeable. Out of the box, the B3’s highs were grainy which gave the trebles a rough edge. That all smoothed out as I put more and more time on the B3.
    jwbrent, Jul 23, 2019
  4. phammed
    Thanks! Definitely glad to hear that the treble smooths out over time since I did initially find the treble to be slightly sharp out of the box.
    phammed, Jul 23, 2019
  5. iBo0m
    Great review indeed! I suppose they won't fully satisfied a bass-head?
    iBo0m, Aug 19, 2019
  6. jwbrent
    The B3 does respond well to EQing of the bass, but as is, no, not a bass head design. The B1 is for those who really like bass.
    jwbrent, Aug 19, 2019
    iBo0m likes this.
  7. iBo0m
    I'm not much of a fan of significant EQing even though sometimes it's necessary. I was asking because otherwise the B3 seems like my cup of tee :). I'll check out your B1 review!
    iBo0m, Aug 19, 2019