nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. twiceboss
    how did you install hiby to it? i tried the apk and it says it's not supported..
    twiceboss, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Wyville
    [USER=408463]@twiceboss[/USER] I installed APKPure and got the Hiby player through that without any issues. Should work fine because it does not require Play Store support.
    Wyville, Jul 11, 2019
    twiceboss likes this.
  3. fablestruck
    I paired my M11 with the Shure se535 Ltd and they shine especially compared to how they sounded directly from my smartphone. The difference is quite impressive. I would be curious though to hear how it performs with dynamic driver based earphones or hybrids.
    fablestruck, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Wyville
    [USER=506946]@fablestruck[/USER] The M11 has more than enough power to properly drive dynamic driver and hybrid IEMs. I found no issues with IEMs like the Dita Fealty (DD) and 64 Audio Trio (hybrid).
    Wyville, Aug 18, 2019
  5. fablestruck
    Well I did try (admittedly) less high end iem's that I own. The sennheiser ie80 with an aptx bluetooth connection sounds more lively with more forward mids than I remember it sounding directly from a no DAC/DAP source.
  6. fablestruck
    But I also tried my Mackie mp-240 hybrids both in a wired and a wireless high resolution setting and I did NOT detect any significant sound improvement. Which was a disappointment because I really like these iems. I don't know maybe I expected the midrange to acquire more weight which it didn't
  7. fablestruck
    How would u explain the difference in SQ improvement with different iems?
  8. Wyville
    [USER=506946]@fablestruck[/USER] I don't know the Mackie mp-240, so I can't really comment there. Different IEMs can respond differently to various sources and some companies employ technology that allows them to be properly driven from any source. (For example Custom Art has FIBAE technology.) But if you really like the Mackie mp-240, then why not just enjoy them?
    Wyville, Aug 20, 2019
  9. fablestruck
    I think you are absolutely right. But using the Mackies for almost a year I came to feel their midrage lacks a little weight and presence. I guessed that that was because of the quality of my sources, but it seems not now. Still a very good all rounder though.
    fablestruck, Aug 20, 2019
    Wyville likes this.
  10. fablestruck
    Another question: I purchased and installed the Neutron app from their site. But after a few days, it deactivated as if not recognizing my registration. When I try to add an account in the Settings/Accounts/Add Account section from the M11 OS it just doesn't do anything. It does not let me add an email account. Any ideas?
    fablestruck, Aug 21, 2019
  11. Wyville
    [USER=506946]@fablestruck[/USER] I highly recommend asking that question in the M11 thread. I have no experience with Neutron, but I know several people are very happy with it on their M11 and so they are much better placed to help you figure out what happened.
    Wyville, Aug 22, 2019