nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. cheapbastard
    Thanks for the detailed review. Will you also review the CCA A10? A reviewer said it was more relaxed, looking at available graphs, the A10 might be a refined version of Fiio FA1 with less sub-bass roll off and a slight dip in 6-7k.
    cheapbastard, Jun 26, 2019
  2. B9Scrambler
    [USER=443133]@cheapbastard[/USER] Glad you enjoyed the review. I will not be reviewing the A10. The four upcoming items listed in my signature will be my last reviews. Then I'm taking a much needed break from the hobby.
    B9Scrambler, Jun 26, 2019
    DocHoliday likes this.
  3. cheapbastard
    Ok, I was planning to take a break after the A10 and Moondrop crescent too, it seems that my sound characteristics will be covered pretty nicely after those 2.
    cheapbastard, Jun 26, 2019
    B9Scrambler likes this.
  4. DocHoliday
    [QUOTE]"The four upcoming items listed in my signature will be my last reviews. Then I'm taking a much needed break from the hobby."[/QUOTE] I've been, silently, taking a bit of a break as well. Too many new in-ears.....things seem to have gone off the rails despite the incremental improvements. I'll probably pick up an A10, a couple of ZS7's and a new DAP. In the meantime I'll enjoy what I have. .....and more importantly I'll spend more time enjoying a massive music collection
    DocHoliday, Jun 26, 2019
    B9Scrambler and archdawg like this.