nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Monsterzero
    If you found the Atticus bass to be too light you must be a SERIOUS basshead. WOW!
    Monsterzero, May 10, 2019
  2. ngoshawk
    Aah, there are times I find the Cascade too much and the Atlas. But, I find them intoxicating as well. With regard to the Atticus I would appreciate a bit more, but it is good.
    ngoshawk, May 10, 2019
  3. tradyblix
    I didnt like “wouldnt dare take them in public”, and “not portable” as cons. Well, these are not active lifestyle headphones. They are not portable headphones. It goes without saying. It is not a con. It would be like putting down “not open” as a con on closed headphones.
    tradyblix, May 11, 2019
  4. ngoshawk
    Fair enough, but I disagree. My point was not that they might not work as a lifestyle headphone, but that I most likely would not walk around NYC wearing these. And your closed/open analogy seems counterintuitive to my intentions of describing legitimate cons (to me) in my opinion. I miss these every day. Thanks for reading the review, these are a spectacular example of a headphone. Someday, maybe I may own a pair...someday...
    ngoshawk, May 12, 2019