nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. steven.lambert1026
    How about the bluetooth connection? Did you try it?
    steven.lambert1026, Mar 10, 2019
  2. Wiljen
    Yep, listed my notes in the features section. Bluetooth worked well both from the source and to bluetooth headphones. Both modes have less battery life than using it as a wired amp, but more than using it as a USB DAC
    Wiljen, Mar 10, 2019
  3. NymPHONOmaniac
    Don't talk much about sound aspect....I find it utterly important, especially fo this warm sounding dac and amp. Quite an impressive device, but it have an ''analog'' like soundsignautre to me. Its like the opposite of Radsone ES100 in all aspect, for the better and the worst.
    NymPHONOmaniac, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Wiljen
    I found it warmer if using it as a dac and did mention that, when used as a straight amp using 3.5 input and output, the boost in the mid-bass and lower treble is not as noticable as when using it as a dac in either USB mode or bluetooth.
    Wiljen, Mar 11, 2019
  5. Brooko
    How did you pair to headphones? I have it in front of me now, and I can't get it to pair with a Mobius (via Bluetooth) so I can test as a Bluetooth transmitter - with wired connection to DAP (as per your review). How did you do it please?
    Brooko, Apr 26, 2019