nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. megapowa
    Amazon link says it's out of stock.
    megapowa, Feb 13, 2019
  2. 1clearhead
    Nice detailed review! ...I'll be receiving my C16 in a week! Now, I have a little more insight on what to expect when I receive mines. -Cheers!
    1clearhead, Feb 13, 2019
    Nimweth likes this.
  3. Lurk650
    Yeah it's out of stock but many sellers have it with no cable on AliExpress for $100, with cable a few bucks more. So essentially the price he paid as last week it was $200 on Amazon
    Lurk650, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Casinoshanty
    Thanks for the review. I sit at my desk all day in a loud-ish open office, and am looking to upgrade my earbuds. I use a behringer umc202hd as my Dac/amp - so I imagine these will work well there. Pulling the trigger... ...now. I'm curious - do you know if these are fairly hard to drive? Would they be an ok candidate for hooking up to say TRN BT20 bluetooth connectors? How would they be for output compared to the other iems you have?
    Casinoshanty, Feb 15, 2019
  5. Nimweth
    Casinoshanty, there is plenty of output via the Headphone socket on my DAP but I use a Fiio A5 which brings the C16 to life. I don't know about the BT20 I'm afraid.
    Nimweth, Feb 16, 2019
  6. DGilpatrick
    Great review! Can you tell us how they look and feel in the ear? I have the KZ ZS10's, and they stick out of my ears pretty far, they're fairly bulky. Thanks!
    DGilpatrick, Feb 20, 2019
  7. Nimweth
    D Gilpatrick: The C16 is not as bulky as the ZS10, I have that as well. With the right tips they are very comfortable and do not stick out as much as the ZS10.
    Nimweth, Mar 3, 2019
  8. MilTech
    I have the Zs10 as well, it has excellent bass impact and extension, is the C16 superior to it?
    MilTech, Mar 30, 2019
  9. Nimweth
    Miltech, the ZS10 with its V shape signature has a more pronounced bass than the C16 but everywhere else the C16 is superior. The ZS10 treble is coarse by comparison and the mids are recessed with some bass bleed.
    Nimweth, Mar 30, 2019