nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. toaster22
    Well done, SED! Great post. Really enjoyed your perspective on the U18t vs. some other popular iems.
    toaster22, Feb 5, 2019
    Erfan Elahi, SED and B9Scrambler like this.
  2. Grimbles
    Stonking review mate. Thank you for this! I drool...
    Grimbles, Feb 5, 2019
  3. szore
    Wow, epic post! I own the Andromeda SS and I am continuously amazed at how wonderful they sound with the SP1000M! I am intrigued with the 18t's but would consider the customs...
    szore, Feb 5, 2019
  4. hiflofi
    Given that I own the Katana, Andro S, and I've demoed the U18t, I agree with many points you've made in your comparison of those two of your comparisons of those two to the U18t. Massive props, mate!
    hiflofi, Feb 9, 2019
  5. Marat Sar
    Great review. My u18t's treble and thinness issues were fixed with the right source pairing. The source doesn't have to be a warm, "musical" one either. The ibasso dx200 titanium edition with amp4 has a sizzling treblehead sound, very reference. But the way it presents this treble is flawless. Instead of glare and tizzle it just has detail and extension. The combo is the most forgiving I've ever heard. Cable rolling, on the other hand, doesn't do much for the u18t,
    Marat Sar, Feb 11, 2019