nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. NymPHONOmaniac
    Man....I consider myself bad in english but I must admit...this was a very disastrous read. I just can't figure out the sound you express. Now i'm depress that a review like this exist. Thanks.
    NymPHONOmaniac, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Dsnuts
    I will summarize it for you. Good spacious sound. Mild V shaped signature. Tunable filters which increase or decrease treble. The M6 is limited due to the stock cable and will sound much better with better cables. Overall I find them to be really good iems but need an upgrade to a different cable. A better value over the BGVP DMGs. In my opinion.
    Dsnuts, Dec 8, 2018
    Nymphonomaniac likes this.
  3. NymPHONOmaniac
    Oh, thanks for the precise concise summary, I understand better now. Still, I find puzzling the cable upgrade need for an over100$ iem from HCK....I mean, the cable include with the EBX is top notch. Perhaps you got a bad one. Will have to check for myself. Sorry if I look rude, but my mind really get f**ked up reading this, gues it was late, like now!
    NymPHONOmaniac, Dec 9, 2018
    Dsnuts likes this.
  4. cqtek
    Hi [USER=355942]@Nymphonomaniac[/USER]. Really [USER=185895]@Dsnuts[/USER] is right to say that the stock cable is not good. I've tried using an 8-core TRN cable and the sound really improves, and it only costs 8€. And I've always been really skeptical about the sound improvement due to changing cables. It may be that the stock cable is not very good then.
    cqtek, Dec 10, 2018
    Nymphonomaniac and Dsnuts like this.
  5. Dsnuts
    I tried 5 different cables ranging from $20-$200 cables and all of them change the stock sound for the much better on these. That just tells me how limiting the stock cable is.
    Dsnuts, Dec 10, 2018
    Nymphonomaniac likes this.
  6. NymPHONOmaniac
    Well, I believe you guys, but I find this sad at this price to have to deal with the ''KZ cable problem'' hehe My ZS5v1 sound like garbage with stock cable, my VIDO too and I need to recable them to understand the hype, lot of example for sure...perhaps we need some scientist to mesure cable current or something, cause chifi cable aren't trustable AT ALL! I order a balanced one at 11/11, will try it the the M6 on its way....got a bunch of cable too, especially MMCX.
    NymPHONOmaniac, Dec 10, 2018