nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. betula
    Excellent review, thank you. Informative, honest, as objective as possible, well-written. The best write-up I have seen on Head-Fi for a good while.
    betula, Nov 27, 2018
    zach915m and Luxifer like this.
  2. Luxifer
    I really appreciate the kind words, thank you. I worked hard to communicate as clearly as I could. I'm happy to give back to the community with some information when I can.
    Luxifer, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Wildcatsare1
    Excellent review, can’t wait to listen to the Vérité!
    Wildcatsare1, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Pharmaboy
    Thanks for a very fine review: thorough, painstaking, perceptive. This is a novel design, not iterative of other ZMF designs, so I appreciate your efforts to describe its unique profile & voicing.
    Pharmaboy, Nov 27, 2018
  5. macdonjh
    Thank you for your review. I don't know that I'll ever hear a Verite, they are out of my price league, but I really like my Atticus. I agree you should keep your HD800 if for no other reason than they are a widely know benchmark sound, like their little brothers the HD650. I also have to say, I find it interesting you chose "Hey You" as a review song, out of all the great music on The Wall.
    macdonjh, Nov 27, 2018
  6. gLer
    Fantastic review, well written and researched. Thanks for taking the time for comparisons, and also for listing your music selection. So many reviews fall short in this regard. Would appreciate a mention here or on the thread how the Verite compares to the Auteur with perforated Eikon pads. Thanks again.
    gLer, Nov 28, 2018
  7. Luxifer
    Sure, I can do some comparisons with the Eikon pads on the Auteur. Any preference for pads to compare to on the Verite? Let me know also any points for improvement. Writing good reviews is a challenge, but the better quality I can output, the better for everyone.
    Luxifer, Nov 28, 2018
    F700 likes this.
  8. FunctionalDoc
    This was a very detailed review and loved you really talked about what tracks you used for listening and what listen for in comparing headphones. I have one on order and I own the a set of the teak Auteur's so let the comparisons begin. Headphones that have extreme levels of detail aren't what I grab when I am tired at end of a day to chill out before bed. Great review and makes excited to get Zach's work of art. Great review
    FunctionalDoc, Nov 28, 2018
    Luxifer likes this.
  9. Luxifer
    Thanks! Enjoy the Verite. Comparing with the auteur was a lot of fun. And agreed, there is a time and place for detail, but usually not when I'm ready to pass out.
    Luxifer, Nov 28, 2018
  10. Thaudiophile
    Your Stax comparison would been different, If you would have used a much better amplifier like KGSSHV.
    Thaudiophile, Nov 30, 2018