nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. phthora
    Great review! In your photos they look a little more like a gunmetal gray and less like the silver color in vendor photos. How would you describe their actual color?
    phthora, Aug 25, 2018
    Otto Motor likes this.
  2. Otto Motor
    Matte silver, the colour on the photos is realistic (gunmetal grey is darker in my books). Like golf irons. But yes, the ad pics look different because they are painted...at least they look like that. Similar issue with the blue TRN V80.
    Otto Motor, Aug 25, 2018
    phthora likes this.
  3. Riz99
    Hey, I like your reviews but may I ask why you never add comparisons to your T2, I don't think it is on the banned list.
    Riz99, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Otto Motor
    Good question: the T2 is technically different as it has two dynamic drivers...and it is its own beast in terms of sound as it is strictly neutral and - for many people "flat" and sterile sounding. It is simply unique. I will have to test the T2 for separation etc. in comparison but the KC2's overall presentation is somewhat warmer. It has been difficult enough to compare the ones used in the review...my memory of sound is rather poor when A/B-ing.
    Otto Motor, Aug 26, 2018
  5. NymPHONOmaniac
    Wow....Otto, remember the time were you were very severe about IEM....I guess this time is gone. Wonder why hehe (i know but whatever this is headfi) TRN V80 are brighter but better if I understand properly??????
    NymPHONOmaniac, Oct 21, 2018
  6. Otto Motor
    [USER=355942]@Nymphonomaniac[/USER]: simple reason...I have been banned from 2 major threads since mid May. The people in charge appear to have me on their blacklist. Not much I can do.
    Otto Motor, Oct 21, 2018