nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Otto Motor
    A sensible review, well supported by measurements. And for the case, you will review the BA10, please let us know how it fits. It looks like an apartment building.
  2. antdroid
    Thanks [USER=462617]@Otto Motor[/USER] . I dont know if I will or not review the BA10 yet. But it is on the list of things they want to send me to review and measure. It looks very uncomfortable to wear. I wonder if the design was made with acoustic properties in mind.
    Otto Motor likes this.
  3. Otto Motor
    What can you say about perceived value? Is the list price of $70 a killer bargain in your opinion?
  4. antdroid
    [USER=462617]@Otto Motor[/USER] I think its a good value at $70. I can't say I've listened to everything in this price range though but I find it a reasonable price. That said, the Tin T2 with the covered vent mod may achieve similar sound for less. I want to try that again and run measurements and compare. I may update my review once I do that with the comparison.
  5. antdroid
    [USER=462617]@Otto Motor[/USER] - I updated my review with some comments vs the Tin Audio T2 and Tin Audio T2 vent mod and a measurement graph of the comparison. More indepth here: [URL]http://www.antdroid.net/2018/08/tin-audio-t2-vs-kz-as10-in-depth.html[/URL]
  6. Otto Motor
    Thanks, I bookmarked your blog.
  7. paulindss
    A-Grade review mate. Congratulations.
    paulindss, Aug 25, 2018