nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Peddler
    Excellent review. They certainly look the business
    Peddler, Aug 13, 2018
  2. B9Scrambler
    Thanks! They're certainly another step in the right direction for KZ. Curious if the BA10 will be tuned differently or just use more premium housing materials.
    B9Scrambler, Aug 13, 2018
  3. volly
    Great pics as usual! Loved the review, I gave away my ZS10's as I couldn't get the fit right and when I did, just couldn't enjoy the sound. I may have to give the AS10's a try. Thanks Scramy!
    volly, Aug 13, 2018
  4. antdroid
    Good review as usual! It sounds like we have similar thoughts on these. I never liked any KZ product I've owned but if they are going in the right direction with this one.
    antdroid, Aug 19, 2018
  5. DocHoliday
    Great review, B9! Very descriptive. Fun and professional! Looking forward to hearing that "Low Frequency" BA for myself. ......and those last two paragraphs convey my sentiments precisely.
    DocHoliday, Aug 21, 2018
  6. B9Scrambler
    Thanks Doc. I hope they use that BA in other models. That with one of their micro dd for mids and treble would make for a killer budget iem.
    B9Scrambler, Aug 21, 2018
    DocHoliday likes this.
  7. muschem
    Great review! I picked these up while waiting on my FIBAE3s to arrive, and I really enjoy the value proposition they bring. No doubt less refined than many options, but nonetheless very enjoyable and affordable.
    muschem, Nov 26, 2018