nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Mightygrey
    Nice snaps and write-up [USER=438916]@ustinj[/USER]! Had I known about this little guy coming-out this year I may have decided to have one "piggy-back" my Mojo instead of the Poly!
    Mightygrey, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Peddler
    Excellent review. I also have the LG V20 - your review has definitely peaked my curiosity. However I do find I listen Google Play Music a lot of the time - V20 has the edge there.
    Peddler, Aug 9, 2018
  3. wolfjeanne
    Looks like it could be something for me too as I hardly ever bother to use anything other than my phone when I am on the go. I worry though that scrolling through my 120+ GB music library might take ages on this thing... Could you comment on that perhaps [USER=438916]@ustinj[/USER] or perhaps [USER=154963]@ExpatinJapan[/USER] ?
    wolfjeanne, Aug 12, 2018
  4. scott1
    Great review. I was kinda on the fence about buying the M0 and I think you just convinced me to pull the trigger!
    scott1, Aug 14, 2018
  5. jithu215
    Are you using v20 on normal mode or external audio mode(medium gain mode)? I was waiting for a review comparing v20.nice review
    jithu215, Aug 17, 2018