nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. yukiorui
    Lovely review! Have you tried pairing the Phantom with the Leonidas (whether with or without the PSquared plug)?
    yukiorui, Jun 10, 2018
    Wyville and davidmolliere like this.
  2. Wyville
    Thanks [USER=156253]@yukiorui[/USER]! I have not been able to try Leonidas, but understand that it is an excellent pairing as well. I hope I can give that a try at Canjam London.
    Wyville, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Kundi
    I wonder how these compare to the Nemesis with the same number of drivers?
    Kundi, Jun 11, 2018
  4. Wyville
    Hi [USER=434199]@Kundi[/USER] I have not heard any of the other EE models, but for a comprehensive overview of the new lines you can check out [USER=418353]@Deezel177[/USER]'s impressions of the launch event: [URL]http://theheadphonelist.com/empire-ears-ep-x-launch-event-euphoria-audio-a-new-era/ [/URL]
    Wyville, Jun 12, 2018
  5. Audiophonicalistic
    Could you do a quick comparison on these and andromedas? Thanks for the review, was looking for one for quite some time.
    Audiophonicalistic, Jun 14, 2018
  6. Wyville
    Thanks [USER=490981]@Audiophonicalistic[/USER] Unfortunately I don't have the Andromeda and have never been able to find a place to demo them here in the UK (I have looked because I was interested in those as well), so I have not even heard them.
    Wyville, Jun 15, 2018